Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
About the Role:
You’ll work closely with developers, product managers, and others in a cross functional environment on multiple projects, from requirements phase through testing, release and ongoing operations. You will start off with manual testing as you get deep understanding of the knowledge to go onto building a robust, performant and scalable suite of automation tests that will enable you to ensure high quality of the products that we will deliver to our customers at Clari.
- Create and maintain test plans for all new and existing features.
- Develop and maintain automation suites.
- Proactive defect tracking and participating in day to day QA Activities.
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI/API/Backend testing
- Passionate about testing and breaking software systems
- Experience in Java with automation tools like Selenium, Cypress, Playwright etc.
- Experience in writing automation scripts using TestNG & RestAssured framework
- Nice to have Understanding of and experience working with CRM systems.
- Nice to have experience working in Gmail/Exchange API’sExperience or exposure towards performance, load and resilience testing
- Nice to have basic knowledge in SQL (Postgres, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.