We are a remote first tech company on a mission to make the $14T manufacturing industry the most innovative sector of our economy. We’re rebuilding the global supply chain's crumbling infrastructure, starting with the simplest way to order, track, and pay for purchased parts.
With 10x customer growth over the past 6 months and $6M in seed funding from top-tier silicon valley VCs, we are rapidly growing and expanding our team. Companies building high-tech hardware use our software to move from design to finished product faster. Today, over 250 companies use Factor to manage $45M worth of transactions.
We are seeking a highly skilled and motivated machine learning engineer to join our growing team. The successful candidate will have a strong background in machine learning and a proven track record of delivering machine learning projects from ideation to production.
As a machine learning engineer at , you will be responsible for designing, developing, and deploying machine learning models to solve complex business problems. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to understand the needs of our customers and deliver solutions that meet their needs.
What You'll Be Doing…
- Designing, developing, and deploying machine learning models to solve complex business problems
- Parsing PDF invoices into structured data and identify data insights from event stream of actions taken by users
- Own the machine learning stack from top to bottom
- Research and stay up-to-date on the latest machine learning techniques and technologies
- Strong background in machine learning and data science
- Experience delivering machine learning projects from ideation to production
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python and R
- Experience with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and scikit-learn
- Experience working with large datasets and distributed computing systems
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, data science, or a related field
What we offer…
- Competitive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off
- 401k plan
- Meaningful equity
- Flexibility - we are 100% remote and understand we all have lives outside of work
- An environment to take on significant responsibility and learn quickly
- An opportunity to evolve within our company and engineering organization as we continue to scale
- Coworkers who are dedicated to building the workplace we always wanted. We value transparency, open-mindedness, diversity, solidarity, and empowering each other to build, grow, and succeed.
We value diversity at and welcome applications from all qualified individuals. If you meet most of the requirements and are willing to learn, we encourage you to apply.
Powered by JazzHR