Social Discovery Group is an international IT company with a portfolio of 40+ products and a market of 250 million users worldwide. For over 20 years, we have been developing premium global online dating services and launching new projects in the segments of entertainment, social games, streaming, and AI.
Our team of 700+ people based in 11 offices across 5 continents designs innovative products that change the virtual communication experience.
Our offices are in Latvia (Riga), Malta (Sliema), the USA (New York, San Francisco), China (Chongqing), Hong Kong, Colombia (Medellin), Queensland (Australia), Armenia (Erevan), Kenya (Nairobi), and Georgia (Batumi).
Now we're looking for a Financial Analyst to join our Consolidation Group. This is the position for those who like dealing with Big Data and non-routine tasks and are interested in modernizing and improving processes independently.
- Adopt the deferred revenue calculation model developed by our external experts
- Periodically make deferred revenue calculations for the purposes of the consolidated financial statements
- Automate the consolidation process (from Excel to PowerBI, 1c, or other platforms) to make the consolidation process accurate, fast, and less manual
-Ability to analyze large amounts of data
-Python/R at a level sufficient for data analysis and reporting automation
-Knowledge of SQL or other query languages for data retrieval and processing
-Ability to work independently and actively explore unfamiliar topics
-Google Sheets API/Google Scripts/BigQuery/Microsoft Azure/Google Data Studio/REST API/Machine learning (nice to have)
- English B2+
Will be considered as an advantage:
- Process automation experience
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of IFRS
- Remote full-time work
- Internal training sessions and industry conferences
- Digital nomad culture, we regularly send our employees on trips around the world
- Bonuses for outstanding task results and successful recommendations for open vacancies
- Our own line of branded clothing and accessories with corporate logos for various occasions
-Online contemporary lectures, art workshops, and meetings with artists within our Art&Technology program
- Internal gamified gratitude system: get bonuses from your colleagues and exchange them for days off, our merch, massage/concert/sport certificates, etc.
- Paid vacation, sick leaves and extra 7 paid wellness days per year
- Health benefits (either Corporate Medical Insurance or compensation for the paychecks, depending on the location)
- Children's education reimbursement. 50% compensation for the costs of kindergarten or school, up to $1000 gross per year per child according to the paychecks
- Workplace organization (in the locations where we don't have offices or co-workings there's compensation for your workplace up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks — rent of the co-working room, equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.)