Now is the time to join the award-winning team celebrated as Snowflake’s Partner of the Year for three consecutive years. phData provides world-class professional services for the modern data stack. From data engineering to machine learning and analytics, we're proud to deliver end-to-end data products and solutions for some of the world’s most recognizable brands. Our award winning culture values teamwork, collaboration, learning and growth. We hire top sales performers who are motivated by success and results.
As a Regional Sales Vice President, you’ll lead a dynamic sales team responsible for driving top line revenue for the Eastern region, acquiring new logos, managing strategic partner relationships and driving value-based conversation with new and existing customers. You’ll build, coach, lead, and enable a high-performing team of sales professionals while collaborating with cross functional leaders in pre-sales, marketing, partner management, product management, program management and delivery leadership..
What You’ll Do
- Drive the top-line revenue across the Eastern territory by acquiring new logos, nurturing partner relationships and driving renewals and expansion within existing accounts across a variety of service lines
- Lead, coach, develop, and enable a customer-facing team of 5-7 Account Executives and Territory Managers.
- Partner with CRO to define Go-To-Market strategy for East territory. Project vertical growth, territories, and partners. Drive alignment between sales and marketing efforts.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to attract and recruit a team of top performing sales professionals.
- Develop senior relationships with key targets and top accounts across diverse personas, influencers, and strategic partners.
- Scaling and developing territories by planning strategically and effectively assigning accounts
- Maintain a high degree of transparency in pipeline management, pricing negotiations, to accurately forecast revenue.
What We’re Looking For
- 10+ years of experience in top-performing sales leadership selling services and solutions in a modern tech stack (data or cloud)
- At least five years of people leadership experience hiring and retaining top talent
- Experience building successful teams, specifically accelerating growth in team size
- Excellent understanding of managing a sales pipeline, including ability to motivate the team to create and close pipeline management to ensure accurate forecasting
- Ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment and remote (distributed) teams
- Knowledge of and/or experience within the data and analytics space is strongly preferred
- BA/BS preferred
Why phData? We offer:
- Enjoy our Remote-First Workplace and award-winning culture which prizes autonomy, creativity, and diversity
- Competitive compensation, generous vacation (flex PTO policy for sales + 10 paid holidays) and excellent benefits including health/dental/vision and matching 401k
- Other cool perks include paid certifications, personal development allowance and additional compensation for creating company approved content (dashboards, blogs, videos, whitepapers, etc.)