AI Engineer - Hybrid (3 days onsite/2 days remote)
As our client's AI Engineer, you will support call center operations by building applications that help their customers easily reach the departments they're looking for and by helping customer service agents quickly retrieve the data they need to help the customer. You'll do this through customer-facing natural language software and through agent-facing chatbots. You can work with both vendors and vice presidents and are comfortable working with a hybrid remote team split between California and Texas.What You'll Do
What You'll Need
- You'll be coding as part of a team in two-week sprints to move projects bringing our call centers into a more modern user experience while also fielding problems from operations and product owners as they pop up.
- You may be asked to represent the team in meetings with business units inside the company and with vendors.
- You will be part of an on-call roster for two weeks at a time every few months.
- To thrive in this role, you must understand the importance of your work to the public image of the company and be motivated to learn new skills and processes to improve both your own work and that image.
- You have a background in Insurance or Call Centers with experience developing API's in .NET, preferably using C#.
- You're ready to show off your leadership skills and share your knowledge with a new team.
- Added reference to MuleSoft that is used to connect the API's they will develop between our client and their vendors
- You're able to develop and analyze reports to understand what is happening with the system or what has happened with the system.
- You have worked previously with an Agile team or understand these concepts. You expect to participate in daily standup meetings, you'll complete your projects or stories during our sprints, and you're ready to meet frequent deployment deadlines.
If qualified and interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume and annual salary requirements.
No Corp to Corp / No Sponsorship / W2 Only / No third party candidates considered for this position.