Hyperscience is transforming the future of work to elevate human potential. Our human-centered approach to automation enables a new era of human and machine collaboration that delivers dramatically improved organizational agility, without the legacy cost and burden of change management. By combining data, people, and processes into digital assembly lines, the Hyperscience Platform turns complex processes into simple, configurable workflows. Our industry-leading machine learning technology continuously learns and evolves, to involve humans only when needed. For more information, please visit www.hyperscience.com.
The Technical Writing team plays a critical role in enabling our internal teams and our customers through clear, organized, and extensive documentation. As a Technical Writer, you will gain a deep understanding of Hyperscience’s state-of-the-art AI solutions, work across multiple teams, and lead projects for developing content that not only increases the quality of our product offering, but also helps make our internal teams more efficient. This role will give you the opportunity to grow and lead continuously more complex and high-impact projects.
- Develop an understanding of our solutions and customer workflows and use cases.
- Plan, develop, and launch high-quality product documentation with our end users in mind.
- Work closely with Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, and our go-to-market teams to develop internal and external training resources. These include materials such as user guides, release notes, and content based on product support questions.
- Assist in cross-team initiatives, including coaching other teams in the creation of written content that is useful across the organization.
- Continuously seek opportunities and innovative solutions for improving internal documentation and related processes with the goal of making them more actionable and efficient.
- 1-2 years of experience in technical writing
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Able to collaborate well with a globally distributed team — will work closely with team members in Bulgaria, Europe, and on the east and west coasts of the United States
- Has a get-things-done attitude even when projects are new and in uncharted territory
- Strong product instincts with a desire to understand our products and customers deeply
- Superior attention to detail, organizational skills, and multitasking abilities
- training or onboarding materials
- videos and other visual content to complement written documentation
Benefits & Perks
- You’ll work with some of the best machine learning, software, and test engineers in one of the most innovative tech companies in Sofia
- Work from home flexibility
- Monthly reimbursement on internet expenses
- Monthly budget to cover child care expenses
- Up to 6 months of fully paid parental leave used within 3 years of your child’s birth
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A great office, with excellent location
- Auto assistant for your car
- A sports card, covering various options for sport
- Additional health insurance package, including extensive medical, dental & vision care
- Truly competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Referral bonus
All job applications will be treated and processed with strict confidentiality and in full compliance with the GDPR provisions. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.