New Role with my Direct Client, Please let me know your interest and share your resume at email@example.com
Title – Machine Learning Engineer
Location – 100% Remote
Pay Rate - $85-90/hr W2
Contract Length – 12- 18 Months + Multiple Ext.
Interview process – First round on Glider is Mandatory
Please list 3-4 functional activities the resource should be capable of
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of machine learning and deep learning systems and applications, including data/ETL and feature engineering pipelines.
- Work collaboratively with data scientists, machine learning engineers, program and product managers in the development of assigned components.
- Prototype creative solutions quickly by developing minimum viable products
- Actively participate in group technology reviews to critique work of self and others.
What technical skills will successful candidates possess?
- Ability to write robust code in one or more of Python, Scala and Java
- Proficient in core technologies like Spark, Hadoop and Hive.
- Experience in building real-time applications, preferably in Spark and streaming platforms like Kafka and Kinesis.
- Good understanding of machine learning pipelines and machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow and PyTorch.
- Familiar with cloud services like AWS, Azure and workflow orchestration tools (e.g., Airflow).
- Experienced in using SQL for querying data from relational tables.
- Degree with strong technical focus (Computer Science, Engineering).