LVIS is a leader in cutting edge neural information analysis technology that decodes brain networks and provides visualizations assisting neurological disease diagnosis. LVIS owns patented technologies and our team includes leaders with strong expertise in neuroscience and engineering. LVIS has been selected to be a member of the Stanford StartX community and the NVIDIA inception program. We are an international team with our headquarter located in Palo Alto, California, USA and an office in Gangnam, Seoul, South Korea. We are looking for talented individuals to join us in transforming the neurology health care industry.Responsibilities
- Deep learning model deployment for medical web applications.
- Machine learning system stability testing and optimization.
- Model compression with pruning, quantization and distillation.
- Collaborate with data scientists and software engineers to optimize deep learning model performance.
Minimum Required Qualifications
Preferred To Have
- MS or PHD in Computer Science, Statistics, Electrical Engineering, Applied Math, and other similar fields.
- Deep understanding of the machine learning algorithms and systems, especially convolutional neural networks.
- Proficient in python and python machine learning packages, such as numpy, scikit learn, pytorch, keras, etc.
- Hands-on experience of model deployment in the cloud (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- Experience of model compression techniques.
- Experiences in medical image/signal processing and data analysis.
- Job type: Full-time.
- U.S. citizens, green card holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
- Willing to work onsite at our Palo Alto location.