Since its founding, Intuition Machines has been on the forefront of innovation, leveraging and developing new technologies to solve complex problems. Our team, composed of leading researchers and developers, are constantly innovating toward an improved future fueled by the promise of privacy, security, and performance. We work in a casual and fast-paced environment, with a team distributed around the world, hundreds of millions of users, and a rapidly growing customer base and product suite.
Join us as we transform security and machine learning online.
As Manager of Product Marketing, you will help us drive and deliver hCaptcha’s messaging and positioning for collateral, sales enablement, demand generation, web, and video outlets. You will write data sheets, solution briefs, and other collateral materials as well as help define go-to-market strategies for hCaptcha’s suite of products.
We have a flat and highly customer-focused process, so you should be comfortable interacting directly with engineers and executives at our large enterprise customers and startups alike when necessary, in conjunction with product, customer success, and sales teams.
What will you do:
- Deliver product marketing collateral and communications for internal and external stakeholders, including (but not limited to) data sheets, white papers, solution briefs, case studies, webinars, web content, and other materials that advocate and evangelize the company and its products.
- Collaborate with sales, PR, AR, marketing, demand generation, and other functions to arm them with materials for their needs, such as analyst briefings, email campaigns, webinars, customer briefings, and other requirements.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand and document the buyer’s process, including where customers get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a product marketing role delivering content under deadline. Additional experience in directing product marketing teams, product management, technical marketing, and competitive analysis is desired.
- Deep familiarity with product launches and lifecycles is required.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills. Must have the ability to deliver final copy in the first draft.
- Excellent collaborative, diplomatic, communication, listening and presentation skills, to and with diverse audiences, and experience supporting and mentoring peers.
- Previous background in B2B marketing, preferably with experience in enterprise security technologies and web application development. Early stage startup experience is a plus.
- Experience working with product teams to define product strategy.
Nice to Have:
- Engineering experience within a SaaS environment.
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, French, or German.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!