Andromeda Systems Incorporated (ASI) provides tools and services to assist Physical Asset Owners, Fleet Managers, and Military Program Managers in gaining critical insights into their equipment’s performance, identifying system improvements, optimizing operations and support, making better business decisions, and achieving measurable life-cycle cost savings.
ASI provides unparalleled expertise and capabilities in the Acquisition Program Management, Engineering, and Logistics disciplines. Our staff of nationally and internationally recognized leaders are shaping the industry and developing revolutionary solutions in the military and commercial sectors. Clients leverage our experience and cutting-edge analytical tools to improve asset performance and reduce life-cycle costs. As a leading provider of professional and high technology services and solutions, ASI serves the Department of Defense, U.S. civilian agencies, and private industry.
ASI is seeking an AI Engineer to work in our Orange Park, FL office. The position is also open to remote work.
- Deploy scalable Machine Learning algorithms on local and multi cloud-based inferencing platforms
- Develop and execute experiments with other advanced information technologies (e.g. virtualization/cloud platforms, software technologies, etc.)
to prove technology viability for Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning solutions for specific applications/systems
- Design and deploy models at scale using automated pipelines
- Convert Python based ML scripts to production quality level applications
- Quickly prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos
- Master's degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, or other quantitative fields.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a diverse team of government and contractor personnel
- Knowledge of validated approaches for scale-ability, productionalizing AI/ML models and implementing machine learning applied to expansive and diverse datasets (storage GPUs/TPUs, techniques for deep learning at scale)
- Experience with deployment of Machine Learning and Deep Learning algorithms on cloud-based services (AWS Sage maker, GCP MLE, Digital Ocean, etc.)
- Experience with AI frameworks such as: TensorFlow, Keras, Pytorch, or Caffe
- Experience with data mining and database extraction
- Expertise in configuration management systems CI/CD (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with version control (Git, Jenkins)
- Knowledge or familiarity of ML algorithms (deep learning, classification, TensorFlow etc.)
- Ability to work in small teams as well as independently drive projects
- PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, Applied Math, or other quantitative fields
- Knowledge of military logistics data
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a Secret Clearance
For more information about this and other open positions, please visit our website at www.androsysinc.com.
Andromeda Systems Incorporated is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. As such, 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 41 CFR 60-300.5, 41 CFR 60-741.5 as well as 29 CFR Part 471, Appendix A to Subpart A are herein incorporated by reference, to the extent applicable.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.