This job is for Open Context (https://www.opencontext.com/) posted via Parallel. This is a full-time role.
OpenContext is challenging the technology product lifecycle. Teams across the modern technology organization are discovering that shared context is the key to shortening product development iterations, securing technology, and supporting product availability. With a common vision and shared context across the entire product organization, we're bringing new efficiency and a sense of unified purpose across teams.
We're a high-growth B2B SaaS company creating and leading a new category in Technology Product Lifecycle Management.
OpenContext is looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive (AE) to help us grow revenue. You’ll be one of the first Account Exec’s in the company as we transition from Founder-Led sales. We are on pace for significant growth but need motivated and determined sales professionals to reach our goals. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with strong experience to be part of an exciting software-as-a-service (SaaS) business in a high growth and large total addressable market.
- Executing a high volume of prospecting, outbound calls, emails, and social connections with target opportunities within ideal customer profile
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timelines, budget, and authority
- Work closely with leadership to build and close a strong pipeline of ideal customers
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations of OpenContext to prospective customers based on prospects needs and priorities
- Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of our products and the competitive landscape
- Meet or exceed your monthly quota
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience as a quota-carrying sales executive
- Technology Business-to-Business SaaS sales background
- Hands-on experience with CRM software such as, HubSpot, LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Remote Work must have a dedicated and quiet work area where professional phone and zoom calls can be made.
- West Coast USA candidates are strongly preferred
- Work Eligibility: This position requires eligibility to work in the United States for any employer upon hire. Work visa sponsorship is not available.