DrivenIQ is a data intelligence disruptor! Using localized data and geo-based intel, we know who is in market, ready to buy, and we can ensure that organizations and/or agency partners align their media spend and advertising platforms with true data to drive effective ROI for the client.
In this hand’s-on position, the Data Engineer will work very closely with the support and development team and apply knowledge of data engineering to design and develop enterprise analytical solutions. As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining the data pipelines and architectures that support our data intelligence products and services. The individual filling this role will be expected to hit the ground running on the delivery of owning and running different data requests. In this role, you will be expected to design and develop proof-of-concept solutions in support of presales activities as well as support the development of standardized analytical offerings.
* This position is 100% remote.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implement data pipelines to ingest, transform, and store large volumes of structured and unstructured data from various sources
- Own, handle, and run data requests with an understanding of data matrix’s
- Collaborate with data scientists and product owners to understand their data needs and develop solutions to support their work
- Build and maintain data lakes and data warehouses to support data analysis and reporting
- Optimize data pipelines for performance and scalability.
- Develop and maintain documentation for data pipelines and architectures
- Stay up-to-date with the latest data engineering technologies and best practices
- Work closely with the support team to ensure understanding of all client data
- Define data engineering strategies to meet the demands of business requirements
- Define the technical requirements of the data engineering solutions
- Define the data requirements of the data engineering solutions
- Conduct sophisticated analyses and build models, as required
- Translate data engineering results into clear business focused deliverables for decision makers
- Lead project plans and works with development team to deploy models into operational systems
- Other job duties may be assigned by supervisor
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in data engineering
- 3+ years of experience in Python
- 3+ years of experience in SQL
- 3+ years of experience in Athena
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS
- Experience with Firehorse/Kinesis
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with big data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, or Flink
- Experience with data storage and processing technologies such as SQL, NoSQL, and columnar databases
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong business focus with the ability to excel at connecting business requirements to data engineering objectives
- Extensive experience working with IT Development teams to implement analytical application/solution development
What We Offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Holidays + Unlimited PTO. It’s all about balance and we trust you will get your work done!
- Medical, Dental, Vision plans available
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Plans, Company Sponsored
- Complimentary $25k Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Remote work - work comfortably from your home
This job advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. A full job description will be provided if and when a job offer is presented. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor.
DrivenIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.