Apr 07, 2023 - CommerceIQ is hiring a remote Human Resources Business Partner. 📍Location: USA.
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This position will report directly to the Chief People Officer and will be responsible for supporting the Go-To-Market teams globally. This individual will provide input to the development, implementation and ongoing delivery of HR-related programs and offerings, that will serve to help shape the Human Resources function at CommerceIQ. This is a great opportunity to join a growing HR team and help build the infrastructure to best support the scale and growth of the business, and partner with the CPO on best-in-class practices to create a world-class HR function.
What You'll Do:
- Acts as the initial point of contact for HR-related support to employees and managers such as employee relations, morale, performance issues, compensation questions, and development opportunities
- Works directly with leadership to identify opportunities to improve organizational efficiency and enhance the level of employee engagement;
- Raises issues and works collaboratively to identify solutions that meet the needs of the client group(s), and will champion those initiatives within their client group(s);
- Responsible for building positive working relationships and understanding the business in order to influence their clients and drive the effectiveness and efficiency of people management practices;
- Consults with managers to drive best practices and tailored solutions to realization;
- Ensures compliance to and consistent application of HR programs, policies and practices within assigned client group(s);
- Oversees employee transaction paperwork, creation, submission, and filing;
- Provides development training and coaching to management and individuals on policy and best practices as needed;
- Champions culture building activities and employee experience programs/offerings
- Partners with leadership to understand the talent across the organization in an effort to identify development opportunities and mitigate any turnover risks
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience within human resources; preferably as an HR Generalist or Business Partner in an highly ambiguous rapidly scaling startup;;
- Experience with navigating complex organizations and with influencing initiatives to successful conclusion;
- Ability to demonstrate progressive growth and increased accountability over time within current and past companies;
- Ability to act as an internal consultant, make recommendations, determine organizational needs, and influence Talent Management strategy;
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced unstructured environment
- Strong customer service focus and tolerance for ambiguity
- Degree or certificate in HR, business management, or in a related discipline is preferred.
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other category prohibited by applicable law.