Our mission is to bring the power of AI to healthcare to improve patient treatment, drug development, and healthcare systems for better healthcare outcomes. We believe that the future of healthcare and the future of AI and machine learning are deeply interconnected, with healthcare delivery evolving towards precision medicine: An individual’s care and treatment will be uniquely tailored to that patient’s history and situation.
Our team is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to help build the high-performance data processing and state-of-the-art ML services that power our AI-driven healthcare platform.
- Prototype and integrate at scale, state-of-the-art ML and AI technologies into our AI-driven healthcare platform.
- Design and build features for accelerating ML development workflows in the platform, integrating ML best practices at every step.
- Build flexible, user-friendly infrastructure to power the ML needs of our data scientists and healthcare partners.
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset, openness, transparency, and collegiality to your everyday work.
- 2+ years of industry experience with machine learning and an advanced degree in computer science.
- Experience developing enterprise software products for machine learning and data science applications.
- Experience building and maintaining large scale, production data pipelines for machine learning applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical communication skills.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.