Apr 19, 2023 - Lovingly is hiring a remote Business Process Manager. 📍Location: USA.
Who we are
At Lovingly, we're revolutionizing the online flower and gift-buying experience. Our curated marketplace connects Gifters to independent florists across the U.S. and Canada, and we're looking for an experienced Business Process Manager to help us scale our operations and drive continuous improvement. Lovingly is a fully remote team with members across North America. Our people-first culture is built on curiosity, positivity, and collaboration. At our company, we are particularly interested in hyper-automation, an emerging $600 billion industry that uses advanced technologies like AI and robotic process automation to automate tasks that are currently performed by human beings. We believe that a skilled Business Process Manager will play a crucial role in helping us to stay ahead in this rapidly growing industry.
Who you are
- You're an experienced Business Process Manager with a proven track record of leading process improvement initiatives in large organizations.
- You're highly adaptive to change and can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You're passionate about technology and have a strong understanding of modern tools such as G Suite and Slack.
- You have a master's degree in Business Administration or other related fields, and you stay current with the latest trends and developments in hyper-automation and other emerging technologies.
If this describes you, you might just be the Business Process Manager we’re looking for!
Lovingly has tremendous plans for growth, and we're building a motivated and diverse team to help increase our market share domestically and internationally. In this role, you will lead the organization to drive continuous improvement and ensure that business processes are efficient and effective. You’ll use Lean Six Sigma or comparable methodology to identify opportunities for process improvements and drive continuous improvement. Your responsibilities include overseeing the gathering of requirements from stakeholders, documenting processes, identifying areas for improvement, implementing process training, conducting process flow analysis and mapping, and creating policies and procedures to ensure the processes are up to date and meet the requirements of the organization.You will Identify areas for improvement that can be automated and drive continuous improvement through AI, machine learning, and other emerging technologies and Foster a culture of collaboration and innovation by working alongside employees to analyze their workflows, identify opportunities for optimization, and provide process training and support.
This role reports to the Co-CEO.
What you’ll do
As a Business Process Manager, you'll lead and manage the analysis, design, and implementation of business processes to improve efficiency and effectiveness. You'll identify opportunities for hyper-automation and drive continuous improvement through AI, machine learning, and other emerging technologies. You'll collaborate with our IT team to integrate technology into business processes and develop process-related budgets and resources. Your responsibilities will include overseeing the gathering of requirements from stakeholders, documenting processes, identifying areas for improvement, implementing process training, conducting process flow analysis and mapping, and creating policies and procedures to ensure the processes are up to date and meet the requirements of the organization.
- You must have a solid understanding of business process analysis (BPA) and the benefits it provides, such as increasing efficiency, creating better governance, and strengthening company culture.
- You should be familiar with the two predominant philosophies that guide BPA methodology, Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma.
- You are a problem-solver with experience in BPA and are passionate about streamlining processes, improving efficiency, and creating better governance
- You must have at least 10+ years of experience & a Masters in Business Administration or other related fields.
- You have a strong understanding of modern technology tools such as G Suite, Slack, etc.
- You Understand project management and the importance of building strong relationships with senior leadership.
- You stay current with the latest trends and developments in hyper-automation and other emerging technologies, and identify opportunities for their application within the organization.
- You have high emotional intelligence.
- You have a proven track record of leading process improvement initiatives and programs.
- You’re highly adaptive to change and can operate effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience with leading business process initiatives in large organizations.
- You understand the value of design and aesthetics.
- You have an impeccable work ethic and are intrinsically motivated.
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. This position occasionally requires long hours and weekend work.
- 22 days PTO—use them however you want!
- 12 paid holidays
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, and vision
- 401k with guaranteed 3% salary contribution
- Ongoing development opportunities, plus a 25% tuition discount at Marist College (including online programs)
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.