Apr 22, 2023 - Intuition Machines is hiring a remote Sales Engineer. 📍Location: Northern America.
Intuition Machines provides machine learning-driven products and services to many of the largest companies in the world. hCaptcha, a premier Intuition Machines brand, is currently the Largest Independent CAPTCHA service, protecting over 20% of the internet and securing billions of monthly transactions.
We spend a lot of time interacting with engineers at our customers: before, during, and after the sales process. As a Sales Engineer, you will drive technical interactions with clients, helping them to convert requirements into outcomes and us to deliver seamless onboarding and continuous usage. You will serve as a technical owner during customer sales, onboarding, and implementation through deep subject matter expertise in the hCaptcha ecosystem.
What will you do:
- Support our customers along their sales journey by showing them the value of the hCaptcha technology through live demonstrations and sales presentations.
- Confidently communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the customer's organization, including CxO, security, developers, Product Managers, and IT administrators
- Advise customers on the best implementation strategies, use cases, and product choices, and ensure and nurture customer satisfaction.
- Convert customer requests and requirements into meaningful development outcomes.
- Understand and actively maintain knowledge of evolving competitive products and growth opportunities.
- Own and lead continual service improvement plans and delivery quality across the stack.
- In partnership with the product team, model go-to-market strategies, deliver solution architecture, boost client acquisition capabilities, and refine offer delivery.
- Work as a liaison between architects, engineers, and customers to articulate and translate complex business requirements and technology solutions.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of three years of hands-on experience in a similar role at a SaaS provider.
- Native English Speaking and Writing. Spanish is a Plus.
- Excellent communication, listening, and presentation skills to and with diverse audiences.
- Preferred: familiarity with security frameworks, attack vectors, botnets, and online threats.
- Demonstrated solution architecture and engineering expertise (gather requirements, problem solve and recommend).
What do we offer:
- Ability to work with cutting-edge technology.
- Fully remote position with flexible working hours #Li-remote.
- An inspiring team spread all over the world.
- A unique chance of being a part of #hCaptcha revolution.
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse global workforce. We believe that the best way to learn, grow, and succeed, both as individuals and as a company, is to foster a culture that is fundamentally rooted in equality.
Join us as we transform cyber security, user privacy, and machine learning online!