Apr 28, 2023 - Parallel is hiring a remote Account Executive. 💸 Salary: N/A. 📍Location: USA.
This job is for (Table22 - https://table22.com/), posted via Parallel. This is a full-time role. Applicants only living in the United States are eligible for this role.
Table22 empowers beloved restaurants to build wildly successful subscription offerings, helping them grow their revenue and strengthen their customer relationships.
Subscriptions on Table22 take many forms: a unique monthly menu from your favorite Thai spot, a wine club from your favorite bar, or a collection of unique pastries from your favorite bakery. We’re creating a new way for restaurants to engage their customers outside their four walls by offering unique, curated experiences they can’t get anywhere else.
We provide restaurants with everything they need to launch, run, and grow a subscription business. That includes:
- Guidance from our team on what type of product & offering would be most successful
- All the platform functionality that’s needed to enable success (tech infrastructure, payment processing, analytics, etc.)
- Extensive marketing support (social media, on-premise, email, and more)
- Logistics: support with shipping, delivery, and pickups for our partner restaurants
Our aim is to enable restaurants to build predictable, recurring revenue that can provide financial stability for a challenging industry, all while providing new and unique experiences for restaurants’ best customers.
We’re a restaurant-loving, hospitality-obsessed, all-remote team of eaters, leaders, product designers, engineers, data scientists, marketers, finance wizards, culinary school alums, and humans with a single mission:
To help restaurants survive and thrive in a challenging, ever-changing world through a new model of customer patronage.
What you'll do
Table22 is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Account Executive to join our nationwide team of restaurant enthusiasts, hospitality experts, and problem solvers. In this role, you will play a critical part in expanding our partner network by engaging with potential restaurant partners and helping them build successful subscription businesses using our platform.
- Execute a consultative, vision- and value-based sales process, focusing on the impact of Table22's subscription services rather than just features and solutions
- Generate your own pipeline through multi-channel outbound activity, and collaborate with a Business Development Representative (BDR) to quickly qualify and prioritize opportunities
- Build strong relationships with multiple stakeholders, including restaurant owners, GMs, chefs, and front of house & back of house personnel, to ensure the full team is onboard and aware of the Table22 program
- Drive deal momentum with persistent and thoughtful follow-up, never letting an opportunity stall when you could be moving it forward
- Continuously refine your pitch, demo, and objection handling based on your learnings from the market
- Work collaboratively with various business units, including marketing and product, to onboard and launch top restaurants on Table22
- Accurately plan and forecast sales performance on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Ensure a seamless handoff to Account Management partners for the successful support of new restaurant partners
Who we're looking for
- Proven experience in an Account Executive or similar sales role, preferably within the restaurant or hospitality industries
- Track record of closing a high volume of meaningful deals within 30-60 day sales cycles
- Experience navigating complex sales processes involving multiple decision-makers
- Ridiculously detail-oriented and organized, able to juggle many priorities without dropping any balls; resourceful and able to thrive in a scrappy, fast-paced environment
- Empathetic listener and a persuasive communicator who can professionally represent Table22 to our partner restaurants in-person, over email, and over the phone
- Customer-obsessed, willing to go above and beyond to make restaurant partners happy, even when it's inconvenient or challenging
- Experience working in a fast-paced, small-team environment, with the ability to contribute quickly and adapt to changing priorities
- Passion for food, restaurants, and the hospitality industry; previous experience in the space is a plus, but not a requirement
- Willingness to visit restaurants in-person, locally or via travel