View All Jobs:
Salary Range: Up to $155K
The Sponsor’s Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML)-based tools and data science methodologies provide unique capabilities to detect and evaluate foreign influence in large volumes of open source media. The Sponsor requires technical support to develop and maintain these tools and methodologies. The Sponsor also requires support to develop data-driven products on foreign influence related topics and themes, as well as to create novel methodologies for detecting and evaluating foreign influence in online media.
- Please note: This job requires an existing Top Secret Clearance and Polygraph**
Responsibilities And Duties
- Work closely with the Sponsor’s Senior Methodologist who will manage the team’s priorities.
- Maintain existing foreign influence evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models.
- Make updates to existing evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models.
- Maintain a stopgap application to make the Sponsor’s existing foreign influence evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models immediately available to Sponsor users until capabilities can be integrated into the Sponsor’s enterprise systems.
- Update the application as necessary to support deployment of Sponsor’s foreign influence evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models at scale at the enterprise level.
- Develop new foreign influence evaluation and tracking tools, methodologies, and machine learning models as requested by the Sponsor.
- Facilitate necessary IT training for application, tool, or model users.
- Facilitate necessary account renewals for application, tool or model users.
- Facilitate necessary Assessment and Authorization (A&A) lifecycle processes that are required as part of their work. A&A processes may include (but are not limited to), engaging with the appropriate Sponsor personnel, creating or updating A&A documentation, creating Systems Security Plans, and coordinating system testing with security.
- Consult with Sponsor officers to gather and document requirements for tools and methodologies.
- Citizenship: Must Be a US Citizen
- Existing Clearance Required: Active Top Secret SCI with Poly
- Demonstrated experience using Microsoft Excel for data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience coding with Python and Java.
- Demonstrated experience with data visualization.
- Demonstrated experience in data science, particularly natural language processing.
- Demonstrated experience in AWS, including s3, SageMaker notebooks, Lambda, Glue, Identity Management, Beanstalk, and DynamoDB.
- Demonstrated experience in ElasticSearch.
- Demonstrated experience in app development, deployment, and maintenance.
Other skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly desired but not mandatory to perform the work, include:
- Demonstrated experience reviewing peer reviewed literature on data science and apply the concepts to mission.
- Demonstrated experience with deep learning packages such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, Keras, or FastAI.
Interested! Apply Now for immediate Consideration!
Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account and more.
Paid Time Off, Holidays, Social Events, Employee Assistance Program and Team Building
401K, Annual and Referral Bonuses and Tuition Assistance
Main Number: 1-888-663-2690
At Dezign Concepts, we are building a collaboration of professionals to help supply commercial, government and the intelligence communities with the services they need to excel in current and future endeavors. We are a growing company where providing outstanding solutions and delivering impeccable service is our highest priority. We believe that great people make great companies and every day we strive to provide the type of environment that encourages creativity, growth and satisfaction.
Dezign Concepts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR