Apr 25, 2023 - CareHarmony is hiring a remote Head of Engineering. 📍Location: USA.
We're on a mission to scale personalized, coordinated care to everyone. Today, care coordination is a benefit available only to a select few, the most complex 1%-2% of patients, even though 60% of Americans live with at least one complex or chronic condition.
The result is health inequity - patients and their loved ones are left to fend for themselves in a confusing, highly fragmented health system. We are building disruptive technology that will cause a paradigm shift in virtual care.
We are backed by top tier investors bridging both technology and healthcare including Maverick Ventures (investors in Cityblock, hims & hers, Devoted Health, One Medical). Find more info on our Series A here.
We’re looking for a highly technical, hands-on engineering leader experienced in building and scaling teams and products. You will grow and lead a world-class engineering team and be empowered to shape the technology and culture of the company.
Our ideal candidate is excited to leverage clinical and social data to help healthcare providers deliver personalized, coordinated patient experiences.
You will build a living, learning healthcare platform that integrates patient data from disparate sources, assists clinicians in care coordination, and unleashes the power of machine learning to enhance care pathways for patients facing significant health challenges.
- Hire, lead, mentor, and grow our engineering team.
- Own the technical strategy for our product and infrastructure and promote technical best practices.
- Hands-on, i.e., writing and reviewing code to drive the early development of the platform.
- Work cross-functionally with clinical, data science, and product teams to identify innovative ways to maximize engineering impact
- Guide engineers to build the platform, services, and data pipelines to assist our clinical team, solve unique healthcare technical challenges, and drive innovative data science to improve care pathways.
- 7+ years in engineering and product development; 4+ years as a leader or manager
- Experience leading and growing world-class early-stage teams & platforms
- Strong understanding of modern technologies - knowing the 'best tool for the job’
- Excellent skills in communication and multidisciplinary stakeholder management with a focus on having a within-company service mindset
- Track record of positive reviews from junior engineers, product and design colleagues, and other internal stakeholders
- Passion for improving healthcare, preferably with experience doing so.
- Strong knowledge of healthcare eligibility and claims data, FHIR interoperability standards, HIPAA compliance.
- Early-stage start-up experience
- Opportunity to get in the early stage at a high-growth HealthTech company with extreme product market fit and exponential growth (we’re deployed at 80+ health systems across >25 states!).
- You will report directly to the CEO and are trusted to take complete autonomy over the tech side of the company, with a great opportunity to leave your mark in the industry
- Actively transforming healthcare outcomes by solving real-world problems