The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. Find out more about our culture.
Tenstorrent is seeking motivated individuals to join its newly formed packaging team. We have multiple positions available for mid- to senior levels of experience. The focus area for hiring is Signal/Power integrity, routing and layout, and process technology. We're growing!
- · Design and develop package solutions for IC products, considering electrical, thermal, and mechanical requirements.
- · Work closely with chip design engineers to optimize package design for the specific IC product.
- · Conduct simulations and analyses to ensure package performance meets requirements.
- · Develop and implement package manufacturing processes and procedures.
- · Collaborate with external vendors and partners to ensure timely delivery of package components (external design, manufacturing, and assembly)
- · Perform package testing and validation to ensure product quality and reliability.
- · Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that packaging solutions meet product specifications and customer requirements.
- · Prior experience in developing packages based on chiplets and optical modules is an asset.
- · Minimum 5 years of experience in IC package design, development, and testing.
- · Signal Integrity analysis of high-speed signals and interfaces
- · Power/Signal integrity from silicon to package to PCB
- · HS/LS signal routing, bump and BGA mapping, and layout design
- · Package technology, manufacturing, and process development
- · Strong knowledge of package design tools, simulation software, and analysis techniques.
- · Proficient in packaging materials, thermal management, and electrical interconnects.
- · Experience with package manufacturing processes and procedures.
Non-technical requirements· Strong communication and collaboration skills. · Ability to work independently and as part of a team. · Take the initiative, and make cross-functional team alignment.
- · Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- · Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- · Take the initiative, and make cross-functional team alignment.
Compensation for all engineers at Tenstorrent ranges from $100k - $500k including base and variable compensation targets. Experience, skills, education, background and location all impact the actual offer made.