The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. Find out more about our culture.
Tenstorrent is seeking motivated individuals to join its newly formed packaging team. We have multiple positions available for mid- to senior levels of experience. The focus area for hiring is Signal/Power integrity, routing and layout, and process technology. We're growing!
- · Design and develop package solutions for IC products, considering electrical, thermal, and mechanical requirements.
- · Work closely with chip design engineers to optimize package design for the specific IC product.
- · Conduct simulations and analyses to ensure package performance meets requirements.
- · Develop and implement package manufacturing processes and procedures.
- · Collaborate with external vendors and partners to ensure timely delivery of package components (external design, manufacturing, and assembly)
- · Perform package testing and validation to ensure product quality and reliability.
- · Work with cross-functional teams to ensure that packaging solutions meet product specifications and customer requirements.
- · Prior experience in developing packages based on chiplets and optical modules is an asset.
- · Minimum 5 years of experience in IC package design, development, and testing.
- · Signal Integrity analysis of high-speed signals and interfaces
- · Power/Signal integrity from silicon to package to PCB
- · HS/LS signal routing, bump and BGA mapping, and layout design
- · Package technology, manufacturing, and process development
- · Strong knowledge of package design tools, simulation software, and analysis techniques.
- · Proficient in packaging materials, thermal management, and electrical interconnects.
- · Experience with package manufacturing processes and procedures.
- · Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- · Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- · Take the initiative, and make cross-functional team alignment.
Tenstorrent offers a highly competitive compensation package and benefits, and we are an equal opportunity employer.
Due to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, Tenstorrent is required to ensure compliance with licensing regulations when transferring technology to nationals of certain countries that have been sanctioned by the U.S. government.
As this position will have direct and/or indirect access to information, systems, or technologies that are subject to U.S. Export Control laws and regulations, please note that citizenship/permanent residency information and/or documentation will be required and considered as Tenstorrent moves through the employment process.