Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
We are looking for talented software engineers who are passionate about building products that customers love to use and services, APIs, and tooling that make other teams’ work easier, more robust, and more scalable. You’ll work with truly remarkable colleagues across the product development team to solve complex problems at enterprise scale. The products we build are used by many of the most well-known companies in the world.
Join our dynamic and growing team to learn, teach, and make a big, measurable impact every day. We work in an open, collaborative environment and seek exceptional developers who enjoy problem-solving and straying outside the routine.
This is a work-from-home opportunity based in Alberta, Ontario or British Columbia provinces. Candidates must be a Canadian Permanent Resident or Citizen. We are unable to provide work authorization sponsorship at this time.
- Design and improve the data infrastructure that powers Clari’s products and large-scale data platform
- Learn and contribute to all aspects of the data platform, from data extraction and transformation from external systems to query performance, reliability, and scalability
- Mentor junior engineers and maintain a high standard of engineering excellence. Contribute to the growth of Clari by assisting in the hiring of great talent
- Build the software that powers our best-in-class data pipelines, ETL system, and analytics features at enterprise scale, processing billions of records and millions of workflows
- Write scalable, robust, and fully-tested software for deployment in mission-critical production environments
- Set and maintain high standards of availability, performance and scalability
- Create and improve tooling and processes to help reduce development friction, improve reliability and visibility, and enable greater productivity across the development organization
- 5+ years of software development experience using Java or similar object-oriented languages for backend development
- Experience leading projects from inception through deployment
- Experience with relational databases (ideally Postgres) and NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Experience with AWS and cloud automation
- Experience building scalable systems and architectures
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Team-bonding activities and company-wide events
- Flexible working hours and remote opportunities
- Internet, phone, and wellness reimbursements
- Pre-IPO stock options
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.