May 05, 2023 - Citizant is hiring a remote AI Strategist. 📍Location: USA.
Citizant is a leading provider of professional IT services to the U.S. government. We seek to address some of our country’s most pressing challenges in the areas of Agile application development, Enterprise Data Management, Enterprise Architecture, and Program Management support services – focusing on the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and Treasury. We strive to hire only ethical, talented, passionate, and committed “A Players” who already align with the company’s core values: Drive, Excellence, Reputation, Responsibility, and a Better Future. No matter how large we grow, Citizant will retain its collaborative, supportive, small-company culture, where successful team effort to address external and internal customer challenges is valued above all individual contributions.
Citizant is seeking an AI Strategist with experience planning, communicating, and advising foundational big data, advanced analytics, or AI/ML initiatives within an enterprise IT office (e.g., CIO, CTO, CDO). This is an exciting and impactful role that provides the opportunity to be on the ground floor of a potentially revolutionary technology transformation that will improve government efficiency and responsiveness to the American public.
We are looking for someone with relevant experience in creating the governance, artifacts, and workflows to enable technological change within a distributed organization, , senior stakeholder engagement, change management, and development of performance metrics.. Passion about maturing organizational capabilities and using AI/ML to transform how an agency achieves its mission is essential!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Collect, monitor, and mature AI and ML Use Cases across a large organization, assisting with development of business cases, facilitating proof of concept initiation, and collecting metrics/dashboarding.
- Analyze and refine information from stakeholders to identify core gaps and barriers to progress on AI initiatives.
- Envisioning and authoring governance documents that align with organizational strategic objectives and data and AI/ML governance best practices.
- Collaborating with business unit representatives to mature the use of AI/ML within their respective organizations.
- Provide change management and process workflow subject matter expertise to inform strategic communications and the creation of AI/ML governance workflows.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI and machine learning, ensuring that the organization remains at the forefront of technological innovation.
- Organize working groups, assist with authoring position papers, and engage in other activities necessary to lead organizational response to emerging AI and ML technologies.
The Ideal Candidate Must Have:
- 10 years’ experience and a related Master’s degree OR 12 year’s relevant experience and a related Bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to analyze senior stakeholders’ needs and provide custom solutions tailored to an organization’s structure and cultural norms.
- Understanding of business value derived from AI/ML, data analytics, data governance or other relevant technologies.
- The ability to help an organization mature it's understanding about AI, ML, or data and the ability to communicate the value of enterprise AI/ML/data priorities and workstreams.
- Experience supporting a corporate, government or financial organization with transformation/modernization initiatives and the development and maturation of enterprise services.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to make compelling presentations.
- The proven ability to work seamlessly and flexibly as part of a high-performing, multidisciplinary team.
- A current Public Trust determination or the ability to receive a Public Trust determination.
- U.S. Citizenship.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Citizant is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.