Clari’s Revenue platform gives forecasting accuracy and visibility from the sales rep to the board room on revenue performance - helping them spot revenue leak to answer if they will meet, beat, or miss their sales goals. With insights like this, no wonder leading companies worldwide, including Okta, Adobe, Workday, and Zoom use Clari to drive revenue accuracy and precision. We never get tired of our customers singing our praises because it fuels us to help them continue to achieve remarkable. The next generation of revenue excellence is here…are you ready to achieve remarkable with us?
We are looking for a Senior Software Quality Automation Engineer to join our team and lead all quality-related initiatives across the full stack of Clari products and across teams. You will be instrumental in test design and development, driving the test automation strategy for our shared capabilities/services/frameworks, and contributing to the development of platform products. The ideal candidate is passionate about automation, code quality, test optimization, and integration testing, while also striving to improve the development process, identify areas of enhancement, and increase automation across the spectrum. You thrive on enabling other engineers to ship better code faster.
We develop Enterprise SaaS products, powered by AI and Analytics to transform how businesses track, forecast, and predict revenue. Our products are 100% cloud-native, built using reliable tools and technologies such as Java, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and AWS. Expertise in at least some of these areas is a requirement and familiarity with TypeScript, Kotlin, and other databases is a huge plus.
We're a collaborative team that genuinely enjoys working together with a cross-functional group of product managers, designers, backend, frontend, mobile, automation, and quality engineers to make Clari a better product. We’re looking for engineers who enjoy building great products with simplicity, usability, scalability, and reliability in mind.
This is a fully remote opportunity and can be worked from any location in the United States.
- Design and perform functional, load, integration, API, and end-to-end testing to verify product quality and release readiness
- Build testing systems for shared components and capabilities used across different products
- Develop test strategies, test plans, and establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to monitor, measure, and report on software quality, security, and delivery performance
- Collaborate with infrastructure and product engineering teams to ensure automated testing is enabled and running efficiently
- Work as a developer to design, build, and maintain APIs, services, and systems that serve as product foundations
- Mentor junior test engineers on best engineering practices and advocate for a culture of high quality within platform products
- 5+ years of experience with various automation testing, including unit, functional, load, integration, API, and end-to-end testing
- Strong coding skills in Java or Kotlin, including code review experience
- Ability to read, understand, and contribute to code written in wide variety of languages
- Hands-on experience with testing tools like TestNG, JUnit, Selenium, Cypress, TestCafe, or WebdriverIO
- Experience with Playwright
- Familiarity with any CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and other database implementations
- Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in planning and tracking test environments and test data fixtures
- SaaS, CRM, and Enterprise software experience are a plus
- Exposure to microservices architecture is a plus
- Strong experience in building load tests from scratch is a plus
Perks and Benefits @ Clari
- Remote-first with opportunities to work and celebrate in person
- Medical, dental, vision, short & long-term disability, Life insurance, and EAP
- Mental health support provided by Modern Health
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Well-being and professional development funds
- Retirement 401(k) plan
- 100% paid parental leave, plus fertility and family planning support provided by Maven
- Discretionary paid time off, monthly ‘take a break’ days, and Focus Fridays
- Focus on culture: Charitable giving match, plus in-person and virtual events
It is Clari’s intent to pay all Clarians competitive wages and salaries that are motivational, fair, and equitable. The goal of Clari’s compensation program is to be transparent, attract potential employees, meet the needs of all current employees and encourage employees to stay and grow at Clari.
Actual compensation packages are based on several factors that are unique to each candidate, including but not limited to specific work location, skill set, depth of experience, education and certifications.
The salary range for this position is $113,000 to $170,000. The compensation package for this position also includes stock options and company-paid benefits, including well-being and professional development stipends.
You’ll often hear our CEO talk about being remarkable. To Clari, remarkable means many things. We believe in providing interesting and meaningful work in a nurturing and inclusive environment. One that is free from discrimination for everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. Efforts have to be recognized. Voices have to be heard. And work-life balance has to be baked into the very fiber of the company. We are honored to be recognized by Inc. Magazine and Bay Area News Group as a best place to work for several years running. We’d love to have you join us on our journey to remarkable!
If you feel you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, we want you to apply! Clari believes in hiring people, not just skills. If you are passionate about learning and excited about what we are doing, then we want to hear from you.
Clari focuses on culture add, not culture fit. One of our values is One with Customers, and we know we can serve them better when we involve as many different perspectives as possible. Our team is made stronger by what makes you unique, so we hope you’ll bring your whole self to the job.