May 06, 2023 - Qualio is hiring a remote Senior Customer Onboarding Manager. 📍Location: Worldwide.
Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development.
The Qualio team is an all-remote, globally distributed workforce with teammates in over ten countries.
What’s the opportunity?
The Senior Customer Onboarding Manager (COM) is the face of Qualio to our new customers, and plays a critical role in their long term success. The Senior COM helps new customers realize value from Qualio quickly, while also setting them up for long term success by enabling them to effectively utilize and adopt Qualio in their company.
What will I be doing?
- Manage a portfolio of onboarding projects, ensuring that projects are consistently delivered on time and with quality
- Partner with customers to understand their business requirements and objectives, and help design solutions and onboarding plans to achieve these objectives
- Effectively manage all project communications, both internally and externally with customers
- Educate and enable customers on Qualio products and best practices
- Identify and track project risks and issues, and coordinate with internal resources to ensure timely resolution
- Partner with Sales and CSMs to ensure smooth hand-offs throughout the customer journey, and with the Product team to ensure effective feedback loops for customer requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve customer outcomes and experiences through access to training resources, process improvements and/or product enhancements
- Identify risks and opportunities resulting from customer interactions and communicate to other team members as appropriate
What skills do I need?
- Candidates should have ONE of the following:
- 5+ years of Customer Onboarding or Implementation experience in a B2B SaaS company
- 5+ years working in a quality-related role for a medical device or life sciences company
- Demonstrated experience as a trusted advisor to customers/clients
- Great communication skills across multiple mediums (video conference, phone, email)
- Willingness to learn and use coaching feedback to improve
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Asana (or similar tools)
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you'll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401k
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Dependent & Health FSA, Short/Long Term Disability, Basic & Voluntary Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Company allowance for home office supplies
- 12 weeks paid parental leave
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don't believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.