May 10, 2023 - Vivun is hiring a remote Senior Machine Learning Engineer. 📍Location: Canada.
Vivun is the world’s leading provider of PreSales software. Our AI-powered platform includes solutions for PreSales Operations, Demo Automation, and aligning Sales with Product teams. Revenue leaders can now drive growth efficiently by scaling their technical selling efforts, maximizing every R&D investment and de-risking their deals. Customers include Snowflake, Zoom, Okta, Elastic, ADP, Coupa, and Harness. To learn more visit www.vivun.com.
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Vivun, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining the end-to-end architecture, deployment, and monitoring of multiple AI / ML solutions which are core components of the Vivun SaaS Platform.
- Work effectively within a global team
- Deliver AI / ML driven features that operate with Back End and Front End / UX in conjunction with the distributed engineering team
- Establish design patterns and best practices for building a world-class MLOps platform on cloud infrastructure to automate the delivery of scalable machine learning products and services
- Ensure security standards are upheld
- 4+ years experience building, deploying and operating reliable data and ML systems
- Expertise with AI / ML algorithms such as clustering, supervised and unsupervised learning, natural language processing (NLP), and large language models (LLMs)
- Proficient in deploying containerized solutions in AWS ECS, EKS / Kubernetes (k8s), Sagemaker, or similar
- Demonstrable proficiency in writing maintainable, production-quality Python code
- Hands-on experience with SQL and noSQL databases (Postgres, Snowflake, DynamoDB)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD pipelines (CircleCI, Harness)
- Familiar with microservices and REST API development best practices (FastAPI)
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering or a related field and 4+ years of industry experience.
- A believer in Vivun’s core values: Ownership. Empathy. We, not me. Transparency. Be different.
- Experienced working in high growth startup environments: You have the ability to move fast, adapt, and thrive in a dynamic startup environment where you derive priorities, requirements, and goals from company context.
- Collaborative: You are ready to roll up your sleeves and create strategies that work across roles and departments to achieve company goals.
- A Clear Communicator: You effectively and positively present your informed opinions on strategy clearly to multiple teams and areas of expertise. You come with a solid rationale behind every decision you make, you understand the importance of listening as part of communication.
What You Will Have at Vivun:
- Competitive salary and full health benefits
- Stock Options at a well funded, pre-IPO company on a fast growth track
- Flexible work schedules and work from anywhere at a fully remote company
- Unlimited PTO with two weeks designated as “quiet period” each year
- An experienced team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish your goals