A leading Conversational AI SaaS company focused on providing cutting-edge solutions to the financial services industry. We serve close to 100 financial institutions today. We are one of the fastest-growing AI + financial technology companies in the industry, and we were recently featured as one of the top 100 fastest-growing fintech companies in Silicon Valley. Our mission is to empower every financial institution to scale efficiently and help its customers achieve financial wellness.
We are seeking an exceptional Engineer to incorporate state-of-the-art LLM technologies (such as GPT and ChatGPT) into various applications within our org. These applications will encompass multimodal interactions with financial systems, handling diverse languages, and many more innovative use cases.We firmly believe that LLMs have the potential to transform the world, and our extensive experience in delivering conversational AI platforms to enterprises, such as banks and credit unions, uniquely positions us to capitalize on this technology. As a LLM subject matter expert, you will play a crucial role in the development and application of LLM technologies within our organization.
What You'll Do
- Rapidly prototype and develop new LLM applications, end to end.
- Hone your skills in conditioning LLMs (finetuning and prompting) to maximize their output quality.
- Keep abreast of the latest trends and developments in the LLM field.
- Embrace an LLM product mindset by redefining existing challenges in a way that can be addressed by LLMs.
- Collaborate closely with CTO, Head of Engineering and various cross-functional teams throughout the company to apply LLMs within interface.ai.
What You Bring
- Possess a strong sense of self-motivation and the ability to learn quickly.
- Embrace a growth mindset and demonstrate emotional maturity in all interactions.
- Passionate about the possibilities of AI in the banking sector.
- Have a proven track record of success in a startup environment with 5 to 30 employees.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to identifying ways to improve solutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities.
- 4-6 years of experience building and deploying ML applications.
- Experience with natural language processing (NLP) and large language models, such as BERT, GPT, chatGPT or Transformers.
- Expert programming skills in Python
- Expertise with scientific libraries in Python (numba, pandas) and machine learning tools and frameworks (scikit-learn, tensorflow, torch, etc.).
- Familiar with MLOps tools and Frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamental concepts
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, or a related field.
Additional InformationBase Pay Range from $130,000 to $170,000 per year, plus equity and benefits.