May 12, 2023 - Avoma, Inc. is hiring a remote Sales Development Representative. 📍Location: USA.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be leading the charge for prospecting efforts at Avoma to create awareness around our solution for potential clients as well as generate pipeline. This is an exciting opportunity for those who are curious, diligent, and want to learn and develop their professional skills within a fast-growing start-up. As an early member of the team, we will work together to create the building blocks for our outbound strategy and set up the foundations and processes for future Sales Development Representatives at Avoma.
We strongly believe in the overall growth and continued development of each new hire. As a rapidly expanding business, there is a high degree of opportunity for progression, creativity, and ownership.
What you will be doing in the role (Responsibilities)
- Create detailed business plans designed to attain predetermined goals and quotas
- Manage the top of funnel sales cycle through prospecting and engaging leads
- Unearth new sales opportunities by researching accounts
- Schedule and support Sales team with inbound and outbound demos
- Present, promote and sell Avoma using solid arguments to potential customers via phone, email, and social selling channels
- Strategically target accounts and create personalize outbound messages
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
What you need to be successful in the role (Qualifications)
- Proven experience of at least 6 months of SaaS Sales Development, or similar sales/customer service role in a SaaS company
- Generate and qualify leads through calling, emailing, and social selling
- Organizational collaboration skills to support our Account Executives to perform research and strategize on accounts
- Knowledge of G-Suite, Sales Engagement and CRM platforms (Hubspot, Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo)
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
What sets you apart (Preferred Qualifications)
- Expert Level knowledge such as Hubspot, Apollo, Linkedin Sales, etc.
- BSc or BA in business administration, sales or marketing
- Knowledge of Artificial Intelligence technologies and tools
- Trained in consultative/value-based selling
What you get from Avoma (Benefits)
- A transparent base salary and uncapped variable compensation structure
- Starting Salary $55,000 - $60,000 (DOE) plus commission
- 15 days of PTO annually on top of company holidays
- 100% paid Employer Sponsored Benefits for Employee and 50% paid for dependent
- Flexible Work Schedule
Avoma is an intelligent meeting assistant for teams looking to automate some of the common tasks required for customer-focused meetings. We leverage NLP and machine learning to summarize meeting notes and extract key topics and action items discussed. All of this data automatically syncs back into their CRM. This helps to save end users time and focus on what matters most, their customer interactions.
We are a venture-funded early-stage startup, have 450+ paid customers, and are growing consistently month over month.