May 09, 2023 - Aimpoint Digital is hiring a remote Analytics Engagement Manager. 📍Location: USA.
What you will do
- You will become a trusted advisor working closely with our clients, from data owners and analytic users to C-level executives to drive delivery of analytics strategy projects and oversee the implementation of the strategy
- You will work closely with clients across various functions and industries to understand their business needs and processes and how data & analytics can drive better business outcomes.
- You will need to be able to deliver a range of strategic offerings that help clients at various levels of analytics maturity and various data challenges.
- You will be responsible for understanding a client's analytics challenges, scoping a strategy project, including timeline, approach, and deliverables.
- You are also responsible for these strategic deliverables which could range from business case development and use case identification, to enterprise analytics strategy and data governance strategy development. While you will be performing analysis, this role will not be responsible for creating analytic solutions like dashboards, models, or performing technical implementations.
- You will be performing strategic assessments of client's needs and current data and analytics capabilities through document review, interviews, and workshops.
- You will create customized strategy deliverables that help clients move towards their desired Data & Analytics future state. You will be responsible for communicating key findings and recommendations to Client executives, build consensus within organizations, and help drive change adoption.
- You will work with our various channel partners and practice areas to help our solutions lead with strategy and be a differentiator.
- You will work with the practice leader to develop more service offerings and assets, as well as contribute to the thought leadership for the practice.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for strategists who are passionate about the ability of data and analytics to transform business and deliver value. We are looking for someone who is a strong communicator, problem solver, team-player, and can be a trusted advisor to our clients. You can translate complex data and analytics needs and technical concepts into plain English for our clients. You can also provide the business context for our Data Engineers, Data Analysts and Data Scientists when they are developing analytics solutions to ensure they provide the expected business value. You are a driven self-starter who thinks strategically but can also define the practical steps required to successfully execute the strategy. You are interested in constantly learning and understanding the latest application of analytics to paint the art of the possible for our clients. You are comfortable with change and enjoy working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You are a thought leader that will add to the credibility of the brand. You are passionate about building the practice, expanding our book of business, and ways that strategy could help partner channels and our practices deliver more value to clients. An Analytics Engagement Manager will be expected to completely own and manage all aspects of a client engagement, perform account management, and manage delivery teams.
- Bachelor's in a quantitative field
- Master's degree in Business preferred
- Capable of managing multiple stakeholders, priorities, and projects in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral, verbal, and listening), including ability to gain alignment from C-suite & executives
- 5+ years of strategy experience
- 5+ years working in an internal or external consulting capacity helping business stakeholders achieve business goals through data strategy, data analytics, and data science in a large organization
- Demonstrated experience leading a large data program or developing an enterprise strategy
- Demonstrated ability for delivering high quality strategy deliverables (e.g. Operating model design, Use Case Definition, Strategic Roadmap Creation, Talent Strategy, Self Service Analytics Strategy, Data Governance Strategy, etc.)
- Ability to scope and manage project timeline, scope, budget and analytics delivery teams
- Working knowledge of one or more cloud provider/solutions (e.g. , Microsoft Azure, AWS, and GCP)
- Working knowledge of multiple Data and Analytics solutions (e.g. Snowflake, Databricks, dbt, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Understand the application of AI, Machine Learning and RPA
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrable experience architecting People, Process, Data and Technology strategies and solutions across multiple domains based on client needs to deliver Data Analytics and Data Science capabilities
- Working knowledge of leading practices in Information Management and Data Governance preferred
- Experience in being a part of or applying structured organizational change management approaches to drive data-driven outcomes
- The opportunity to contribute to the strategy function of a fast-growing, best in class consulting and solution development firm
- An attractive salary and bonus incentive plan based on skill, experience & performance
- Unlimited vacation
- Remote work
- 401k with match
- PPO health insurance with 100% premiums covered
- Annual company retreats (examples include: Miami, Playa Del Carmen and Vail)