In this position, you will contribute to the development of new algorithms for DNA, RNA, and Methylation analysis for cancer diagnosis. Your contributions will be used at leading top-tier academic institutions, cancer centers, and biopharmaceutical companies who are in pursuit of better diagnosis and treatments. You will be directly working with the founder and chief scientist in a small highly talented team to make revolutionary contributions to cancer research and treatment.
Education & Experience
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and efficient code.
- Solid experience with algorithms for signal processing and machine learning (e.g. pattern recognition, voice recognition, image processing, etc.)
- Understanding and experience with bioinformatics algorithms is a strong plus.
- Experience developing machine learning algorithms (e.g. neural networks)
- Strong programming and debugging skills in languages such as Python, Java or Scala.
- Demonstrated successes working in collaborative software development as well as working independently.
- Ability to lo learn new tools and technologies.
TESA Research, is a new startup in the field of genomic analysis led by a pioneer in genomics informatics with a proven track record of successful startup. The company is currently developing its core technology.
- Competitive salary
- Significant equity at early stage
- Flexible work schedule including open PTO plan
Powered by JazzHR