(Lindeman & Associates) launched in 2015 and quickly established itself as a leader in the entertainment advertising space, winning Clio’s Agency of the Year in 2017. LA brings together artists, editors, and storytellers into one hyper-collaborative team specializing in crafting iconic 360º campaigns. Our work grows audiences, sparks conversations, builds brands, and shapes culture. Though we hail from around the country—and the world—Los Angeles is our creative home and our muse. LA is honored to collaborate with the industry’s leading theatrical and streaming partners, including Disney, FX, HBOMAX, Amazon Studios, Hulu, Lionsgate, Netflix, STARZ, Universal Pictures, and Warner Bros.
LA is seeking an AI Developer
to join our entertainment agency to help build AI agents for internal use. The primary focus of this role will be to develop tools for processing images into a variety of outputs that will streamline agency workflows.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop AI agents to process key art and templates into a resizing generative tool;
- Create AI-powered screen capture and select generation tools;
- Convert AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can use;
- Work with other machine learning engineers, data engineers and AI engineers to develop machine learning models;
- Work collaboratively with our team of designers and developers to integrate AI tools into our existing systems;
- Continuously monitor and improve the performance of AI agents to ensure optimal performance;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in AI technology and apply them as needed to our agency's processes.
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, AI, or related field;
- Proven experience developing AI agents for image processing and generation;
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, or PyTorch;
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python, Java, C++ and R;
- Strong understanding of machine learning algorithms and data structures and the use of popular AI/ML frameworks;
- Experience working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
If you meet the above requirements and are passionate about developing AI tools for advertising and marketing, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer a competitive salary, flexible work hours, and a dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
We want to make sure you’re taken care of while we build the future of entertainment together. LA is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our team alongside competitive compensation.
- The starting base compensation range for this position in the selected city is $110–$135k/yr DOE annually. Compensation may vary outside of this range depending on a number of factors, including but not limited to the candidate's qualifications, location, prior experience, and education.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, FSA plans, Short and Long-term Disability coverage
- Paid Maternity/Paternity
- Life Insurance + AD&D, Accident Insurance, and Critical Care
- Generous PTO plan
- 401(K) program
- Flexible Work Environment: Hybrid and/or Remote (For most positions)
- Employee Wellness benefits and mental health support
- Employee engagement gatherings
- Work with like-minded creatives in a fun environment on projects you’ll be proud to tell your family and friends you helped create.
LA is an equal opportunity employer. We're committed to making LA as inclusive and diverse as the audience we engage daily. LA is dedicated to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please contact .
Powered by JazzHR