The Tenstorrent team combines technologists from different disciplines who come together with a shared passion for AI and a deep desire to build great products. We value collaboration, curiosity, and a commitment to solving hard problems. Find out more about our culture.
The Global Payroll and Benefits Administrator is responsible for managing all global payroll and benefits administration processes,
ensuring accuracy, compliance, and timely delivery. The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of global payroll and benefits administration, as well as excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Process payroll for employees in multiple countries in accordance with company policies and government regulations. This requires using multiple systems and processes including Ceridian Dayforce and external, local payroll processing partners.
- Manage the administration of benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement plans, and other employee benefits. Help create a global benefits standard and work with local partners to provide a consistent employee benefits experience where possible.
- Respond to payroll and benefits-related inquiries from employees and provide support as needed.
- Ensure all employee information related to payroll and benefits is entered accurately into the company’s HRIS system, or into external payroll and benefits providers, for the efficient and error-free administration of payroll and benefits.
- Reconcile payroll and benefits accounts and resolve any discrepancies. Work with external partners where needed to resolve issues. Communicate with employees to explain issues and their resolutions.
- Prepare and file payroll and benefits reports and tax forms. Ensure all required payroll and associated taxes are filed and paid appropriately for all local and federal agencies.
- Stay current on changes in payroll and benefits regulations in all countries in which we pay employees, and ensure the company is in compliance.
- Collaborate with other HR and finance team members as needed to support payroll and benefits processes.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in payroll and benefits administration. Global experience required.
- Strong knowledge of payroll and benefits regulations and laws globally, specifically US, Canada, India, Serbia, Japan, and other EMEA countries.
- Experience working with HR/Payroll systems, specifically Ceridian Dayforce.
- Strong skills in Excel specifically, and other MS programs. Experience with Sharepoint.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information with discretion.
Compensation for all engineers at Tenstorrent ranges from $100k - $500k including base and variable compensation targets. Experience, skills, education, background and location all impact the actual offer made.