Jun 19, 2023 - Drips is hiring a remote Account Executive, Healthcare Payers. 📍Location: USA.
Account Executive, Healthcare Payers
Drips is seeking an experienced Account Executive to lead our sales efforts with health insurance companies. As the Account Executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing a sales strategy that drives revenue growth, expands our customer base, and solidifies Drips' position as a trusted partner to the payer industry.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive revenue growth and expand our customer base within the payer industry.
- Build and maintain relationships with health insurance companies and key stakeholders to understand their needs and identify opportunities for partnership.
- Work with the product team to ensure our offerings align with the needs of the payer industry and develop custom solutions as needed.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of services to our payer clients.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the payer industry, including trends, regulations, and competitive landscape.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in sales, with a track record of success in selling to health insurance companies.
- Strong understanding of the payer industry, including key players, trends, and regulatory environment.
- Proven ability to develop and execute a sales strategy that drives revenue growth and expands customer base.
- Experience building and managing a high-performing sales team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with a track record of driving innovation and growth.
Drips enables enterprises to connect with consumers through an AI-powered conversational outreach strategy that includes human-like two-way texting, scheduled calling and voicemail messages. Backed by a proprietary natural language processing model, our platform has handled over half a billion humanized conversations to date, enabling us to deliver automation at a scale that no other competitor in the messaging industry has been able to match. That's why we're the platform of choice for some of the world's most recognizable enterprises.
Drips' focus on empowering enterprises to capture intent and drive meaningful conversations has sparked rapid growth since the company was founded in 2016. Drips nearly tripled 2019 sales in 2021. We are well funded and looking to accelerate the next era of growth and expansion of our team.
However, we're more than just a high-growth company; we're also a community. Even though we work remotely, we still embrace the core values that help us achieve personal growth. Every member of the Drips team has a direct impact on our company! If you want to love the product you work on, solve hard problems, and grow your career — we want to talk with you!
Drips Core Values:
Drips core values are central to how each employee executes their role daily and exceeds. Below are how we exceed in each core value
Lean – We find the right mix between administration and simply doing things. Over complicating tasks can add time without providing benefit, however just doing things without a plan can add time when course correction is required. To exceed, we finish work in a timely manner while reviewing to make sure we are striking the right balance between the two. Implementing streamlining methods to existing processes ensure we evolve and stay lean.
Passion – Expressing passion daily is the desire to do the job but evolving in the job to expand beyond the base role and taking on additional projects and roles to help teams outside your own while maintaining your individual workload. Understanding that all of the activities we take are to enable our clients, and thus Drips as a whole to be successful. Asking the question, “How is what I am doing today, enabling the success of my teammates and my clients”
Happiness – Finding the balance in both your personal and work life. Participating in group and team activities as you see fit but understanding that life is about more than just coming into the office daily. Drips has telecommute possibility available, overall wellness programs and additional benefits that assist. True enthusiasm for what we do is essential but comes from understanding the business overall and how we fit into it.
Improve – Never accepting the status quo and being entrenched in a process or workflow. Finding ways to streamline and innovate while bringing those improvements to leadership. Improvement also means understanding the anticipated benefit and it improves our daily working experience, your teammates and Drips Clients overall.
Team – We support and assist our teammates, even if it is outside of our typical duties. We take on additional projects for their added value whether they impact your day to day work or not. Being part of a team involves being in close contact every day, respecting each other and the work we do is essential however to exceed in Team, we move outside of our direct team, to the company team as a whole and understand how we impact everything and the value we provide.
Drips is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds. We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits, and a dynamic and collaborative work environment. If you are passionate about driving growth in the payer industry and have a track record of success in sales, we encourage you to apply.