Here at Hugging Face, we’re on a journey to advance good Machine Learning and make it more accessible. Along the way, we contribute to the development of technology for the better.
We have built the fastest-growing, open-source, library of pre-trained models in the world. With more than 500K+ models and 250K+ stars on GitHub, over 15.000 companies are using HF technology in production, including leading AI organizations such as Google, Elastic, Salesforce, Algolia, and Grammarly.
About The Role
To fulfill our mission of building the GitHub of Machine Learning, our team is now looking for Technical Support Engineers, with experience working in a fast-paced environment. In this unique role, you will directly impact the evolutions of our Machine Learning Hub, which is rapidly becoming the go-to destination for companies and individuals to host and run their ML models.
You’ll interact with customers daily as they encounter the difficult edge cases of running our different products in complex environments. In the space of a day, you will :
- resolve customer issues via email and video conferencing such as handling billing support, unexpected behavior in running Spaces or Endpoints, upgrade requests, …
- collaborate with our Development Teams to build new features and fix bugs
- create and update documentation based on customer interactions
- work hard to solve customer problems timely while delighting them along the way
- BS Degree in Computer science or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a support or other service-oriented customer facing role
- As a real problem solver, you are able to communicate complex technical topics to customers and coworkers of varying technical skill levels
- You have a good understanding of web applications and how they run in the cloud
- You have some experience in programming using languages like Python, Node.js, Rust, Go, potentially acquired through the practice of Open-Source projects
- You are capable of exploring running applications, retrieving logs, and gathering enough evidence to help the Development Teams in bug identification and fixing
- Excellent spoken and written English
More About Hugging Face
We are actively working to build a culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusivity.
We are intentionally building a workplace where people feel respected and supported—regardless of who you are or where you come from. We believe this is foundational to building a great company and community. Hugging Face is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We value development.
You will work with some of the smartest people in our industry. We are an organization that has a bias for impact and is always challenging ourselves to continuously grow. We provide all employees with reimbursement for relevant conferences, training, and education.
We care about your well-being.
We offer flexible working hours and remote options. We offer health, dental, and vision benefits for employees and their dependents. We also offer 12 weeks of parental leave (20 for birthing mothers) and unlimited paid time off.
We support our employees wherever they are.
While we have office spaces in NYC and Paris, we're very distributed and all remote employees have the opportunity to visit our offices. If needed, we'll also outfit your workstation to ensure you succeed.
We want our teammates to be shareholders.
All employees have company equity as part of their compensation package. If we succeed in becoming a category-defining platform in machine learning and artificial intelligence, everyone enjoys the upside.
We support the community.
We believe major scientific advancements are the result of collaboration across the field. Join a community supporting the ML/AI community.