Jun 23, 2023 - Pager is hiring a remote VP, Care Delivery. 📍Location: USA.
Pager delivers a “doctor in your family” healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors and other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice and video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services and solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes and healthier lives. Started in 2014 and based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology and healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
We are looking to hire a VP, Care Delivery. In this role you will oversee our clinical and non-clinical engagement teams, who support our clients via diverse communication channels such as chat and telephone interactions. We have a highly collaborative culture and this role partners very closely with Sales, Client Success, Product, Engineering and Operations. In addition, you will collaborate with management to identify opportunities to streamline processes and to develop new procedures that support the business unit/department.
Strategic Direction and Leadership:
- Drive and manage the overall strategic direction of the Care Delivery Team, defining and aligning the vision to the company's mission and objectives.
- Develop and manage comprehensive budgets, including profit and loss (P&L) statements, for each service line. Conduct financial forecasting, tracking, and reporting to ensure financial performance alignment and identify areas for improvement.
Clinical Program Development and Enhancement:
- Develop and implement clinical programs in partnership with physician leadership, utilizing research and testing to deploy effective interventions that align with organizational goals and enhance patient outcomes.
- Collaborate closely with the Medical Director to develop and enhance clinical protocols, ensuring appropriate patient care guidelines are established to expand and support the scope of our services.
- Develop KPIs, processes, policies, procedures, and metrics for the day-to-day activities with respect to both inbound and outbound encounters for all communication channels.
- Meet service level requirements by effectively managing and maintaining staffing and scheduling of clinical, non-clinical, and administrative staff, ensuring optimal workforce allocation to support operational efficiency.
- Drive data-driven decision making, fostering a culture of continuous improvement and innovation, while ensuring sound operations through system performance monitoring, problem resolution, and process enhancements.
Business Development and Collaboration:
- Collaborate across teams (sales/BD, product, engineering, implementation, and CS) to ensure effective coordination throughout the client relationship lifecycle, driving seamless onboarding, implementation, support, and continuous improvement for an enhanced client experience.
- Partner with the Sales and Client Development teams to strategize on sales opportunities, determining service delivery plans, resource requirements, pricing, and contract stipulations including SLAs and service parameters.
- Evaluate and identify opportunities for technology tools and enhancements to drive innovation and efficiency. Build business cases, sponsor projects, and collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to implement these advancements.
- Manage and develop telemedicine partnerships, fostering strategic relationships to enhance service offerings and drive growth.
- Continually explore and implement strategies to increase consumer engagement KPIs with our services, leveraging data, user feedback, and industry trends.
Employee Development and Team Management:
Provide coaching, mentoring, and professional development opportunities for supervising and agent teams, fostering their growth and skill development to ensure high performance and continuous improvement.
- 10+ years of experience in healthcare administration, call center experience a must
- Strong organizational development and leadership experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience; RN or NP with a Master’s in a Healthcare related field such as a Master’s of Science in Nursing or Healthcare Administration (MBA, MHA, MHS, MPH)
- Passion for technology and leveraging the latest in technology to improve healthcare processes
- Proven success of building and managing a remote team
- Exceptional project and people management skills
- Strategic thinker capable of managing complex processes and multiple work streams
- Strong operating skills and ability to manage complex implementations
Offers are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. This may include but is not limited to substance testing, education, employment, references, state and federal licensure and certifications, criminal history, Office of the Inspector General (OIG) and General Services Administration (GSA) exclusions checks.
For Colorado, Nevada, and New York-based employment: In accordance with the Pay Transparency laws the pay range for this position is $140,000 to $170,000. The compensation package may include stock options, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial, generous PTO, stipends for professional development, and wellness benefits. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. The range listed only applies to Colorado, Nevada, and New York.
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.