Jun 23, 2023 - DriveNets is hiring a remote Senior Product Manager - Networking. 📍Location: Romania.
DriveNets is a leader in cloud-native networking software for Hyperscalers and service providers who are building the largest infrastructures in the world for network services, AI platforms and SaaS offerings. Founded in December 2015, DriveNets disrupted some of the most challenging high-scale markets, transforming the way Networks are built, scaled, and consumed. We also built the largest network in the world, with more than half of AT&T’s backbone running on DriveNets’ Network Cloud. DriveNets has raised $587 million in three funding rounds which enable us to dream big and bring on the most talented people. We are seeking smart doers who would like to make an impact and are experienced in SaaS, networking or AI infrastructure solutions.
As a product manager, you will be part of DriveNets product management team responsible for defining product requirements, prioritizing market and customer demands, and ensuring customer expectations are met. You will work closely with customers, sales, marketing, and engineering teams to plan, prioritize and define product requirements taking into account product strategy, company revenue goals, and customer commitments.
- Experience as a product manager, system architect or solution architect writing technical product/Specification requirements and collaborating with engineering to build a delivery plan with clear priority and business goals.
- Technical expertise in Telco SP, Cloud SP or high-end enterprise network design (e.g. MPLS-TE, SR, L2/L3VPN and its application on top of SoC systems).
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Understanding of bare metal, virtualized (VMware/others), and containerized/Kubernetes environments; understanding of cloud-native architectures and cloud-native applications infrastructure requirements
- Experience in collaborating with sales teams to build strategy and roadmap for customer deliveries
- Customer and operational background with in-depth knowledge of designing, building and maintaining live production networks
If your experience is close but doesn’t fulfill all requirements, please apply. DriveNets is on a mission to build a special company comprised of individuals with different backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences.
DriveNets is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
More About DriveNets
Based in Israel with locations in Romania, US and Japan as well as extended teams, DriveNets operations cover more than 16 countries. With recognition by industry analysts and through numerous industry awards, DriveNets is pushing market momentum, allowing for faster service innovation from the network core to the edge. Visit our website: