Jun 25, 2023 - Blackbird.AI is hiring a remote Product Manager. 📍Location: USA.
This is a fully remote opportunity at Blackbird.AI. You will not be required to relocate.
Blackbird.AI creates leading-edge AI software to provide critical real-time insights to provide our clients with a deep understanding of ongoing disruptive narratives, their motives, and overall digital noise. We are seeking a Product Manager to join our team. As a Product Manager at Blackbird.AI, you will help lead our platform development efforts to new heights by working collaboratively with internal stakeholders and teams. By joining Blackbird.AI, you will have the opportunity to help pioneer the next generation of technology that promotes transparency in the pursuit of truth.
If this mission resonates with you, we'd love to hear from you.
The financial impact of disinformation on brands and organizations is immense, and growing, with 87% of global executives identifying this as one of the greatest reputational risks faced by businesses today according to global communications firm Weber Shandwick. Business intelligence solutions for the disinformation age therefore require an evolved reimagination of conventional media monitoring. Blackbird is at the forefront of creating a robust defense and counter-measurement method using machine learning at its core. Fortune 500 customers and national security agencies are beginning to take notice.
We are hiring a Product Manager to continue to develop institutional knowledge of our business, users and customer journey. You’ll own features and experiments end-to-end, including writing product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company. You will accelerate the pace of shipping and learning, while keeping our product quality bar high.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to define product requirements and roadmaps
- Manage the release process, anticipate bottlenecks, and provide escalation management when necessary
- Drive product launches and feature rollouts, while maintaining alignment with company strategy and goals
- Lead cross-functional teams in the development of innovative product solutions
- Design and implement techniques to ensure platform security and scalability
- Conduct market research to inform product roadmap and market positioning
- Engage with customers to understand their needs and use cases
- At least 5 years of experience in product management
- Strong technical skills and understanding of software development processes
- You have the EQ to evangelize a product vision and bring others in on your journey
- Understanding of AI and machine learning technologies
- Experience building SaaS products
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- You understand the value of good design
- You sweat the smaller details, while also remaining focused on the bigger picture
- You have strong written and verbal communications skills
Nice to have:
- BS/BA degree in a technology related field OR equivalent experience
- B2B Start-up experience
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Work From Home
- Stock Option Plan
- Exciting career development prospects, to grow into leadership roles
Take note - due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for taking the time to apply for the role at Blackbird.AI.