Jun 27, 2023 - CallMiner is hiring a remote Solutions Consultant Analyst. 📍Location: USA.
As an integral part of the CallMiner Sales Team, a Solutions Consultant Analyst is accountable for assisting our Solutions Consultants and Sales Engineers with analytical, technical and pre-sales activities and providing functional support to internal colleagues and prospective customers. This position allows you to apply your analytical and sales skills to a more technical role supporting our presales team with growing the CallMiner brand.
The ideal candidate has a Business or Technology degree, 1+ years of experience in business intelligence analytics or sales, strong communication skills, the ability to explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience and is motivated to drive sales success. The Solutions Consultant Analyst role is suited for a highly disciplined self-starter. A balance of analytical, technical, and sales skills is essential as this position will be relied upon by the presales team to deliver an effective sales message.
- Assist in the achievement of 100% and above of sales targets.
- Support Solution Consultants in the configuration of customer databases from within the CallMiner User Interface including query building & tuning to evaluate and improve patterns of language for automated scoring & topic identification – analyzing recorded audio, chat, social media, and email to uncover trends and opportunities.
- Assist with the product and technical integration discussions of the CallMiner solution.
- Contribute to team success by partnering with Solutions Consultants and Sales Engineers to articulate the overall CallMiner value proposition, vision, and strategy to prospective customers.
- Partner with Presales team members for the product and technical presentation phases of the CallMiner solution
- Assist in the development and delivery of product demonstrations.
- Support the development of training materials for internal colleagues to enhance and improve technical product knowledge.
- Work with prospective customers and technology partners to understand their technical objectives and help answer questions and concerns.
- Assist in the technical, product, and functional response areas of RFP/RFI/RFQ requests.
- Produce support material for the Presales team.
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing activities related to shows, seminars, and conferences.
- Well-rounded business analytics or pre-sales background with minimum of 1+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business, Linguistics, Computer Science, or related field
- Comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of an entrepreneurial organization with aggressive sales goals.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to explain technical / functional concepts to a non-technical / business audience.
- Ability to organize and prioritize own work, projects, and deadlines.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to communicate professionally and effectively in written responses to emails, RFPs, etc.
- Must be able to work independently, yet comfortable in a collaborative team-oriented selling environment.
- Ability to understand data analysis for the purpose of conveying the value of a technical/software solution.
- Comfortable with technology and ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to travel (30%+) for prospect/customer meetings, company gatherings, and industry conferences.
Other Skills (Beneficial)
- Full professional proficiency multilingual candidates encouraged to apply (Spanish, French).
- Exposure to contact center metrics, architecture, and/or business intelligence analysis
- Familiarity with basic syntax and Boolean search operators SQL / Database experience desired
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Previous industry experience in Collections, Financial, Healthcare, Performance Marketing, BPO, etc.
CallMiner is the global leader in conversation intelligence. Powered by AI and ML, CallMiner delivers the industry’s most comprehensive platform to analyze omnichannel customer interactions at scale. We help our customers to connect the dots between insights and action, enabling them to identify areas of opportunity to drive business improvement, growth, and transformational change. CallMiner is trusted by the world’s leading organizations across retail, financial services, healthcare and insurance, travel and hospitality, and more.
CallMiner's core set of values – from teamwork and ownership to success and joy – serve as a touchstone for what we strive to create in a workplace culture and weave through everything we do as a company. We believe that by building a team of brilliant, inspired people, we can truly accomplish amazing things together. We are committed to providing an inclusive and equitable workplace where everyone feels accepted, valued, and understood.
Our strong commitment to a positive workplace has earned us the recognition of a 2021 & 2022 Top Place to Work by the Boston Globe and a 2022 Top Workplace USA by Energage.
Benefits + Perks
At CallMiner, we believe having a work-life balance is key to being able to deliver your best every day. We strive to offer a well-rounded and generous benefits package designed to provide the coverage options and flexibility to meet both individual and family needs. This includes quality medical, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, reimbursement programs for both fitness and tuition, 401k matching, generous PTO including an annual volunteer day, paid maternity and parental leave, commuter benefits and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.