Hi, we’re Gappify. We innovate and create technologies to help large accounting teams maximize their talents. Our customers include top household tech brands, and our supporters include well-known industry leaders and top financial institutions/venture firms such as Morgan Stanley, Stage 2 Capital, Rally Ventures and FINTOP Capital. We’re headquartered in Oakland, California, with offices in New York City, Washington D.C., Chicago and Manila, Philippines.
Why Work at Gappify?
At Gappify, we are guided by H.A.R.T., Growth and Balance: Honesty, Accountability, Respect, Teamwork, Growth and Balance. We believe in creating great products for our customers, and great experiences for our team members. We lead with balance in mind, and we want you to feel elevated and empowered, supported and celebrated. We believe the products we create are only as successful as the people that build them. That starts with H.A.R.T. and YOU!
About the Position
We are looking for an AI/ML Engineer to elevate the accounting profession by growing Gappify’s suite of innovation offerings leveraging artificial intelligence. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of machine learning and deep learning techniques, as well as experience with developing and deploying AI models in production. They will also be well-versed in the latest AI advancements and be able to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and landscape. We are a fast-paced and dynamic organization and, therefore, you must be organized, structured and have a genuine willingness to be hands-on in order to be successful in this role.
This is what you’ll do at Gappify:
● Design, develop, and deploy AI/ML models to improve our products and services.
● Work and collaborate with product managers as well as cross-functional teams to identify and define AI requirements and objectives.
● Conduct research on the latest AI advancements and identify opportunities to integrate them into our core products as well as for internal teams to improve productivity.
● Optimize existing AI models for improved performance, scalability, and efficiency.
● Develop and maintain AI infrastructure, including data pipelines, machine learning frameworks, and tools.
● Collaborate with other engineers to build and maintain our AI platform.
● Mentor and train engineers on AI concepts and techniques.
This is what you’ll bring to our team:
● Master's degree in computer science, machine learning, or a related field.
● 3+ years of experience in developing and deploying AI models.
● Proven experience implementing machine learning and deep learning techniques and experience with developing and deploying AI models in production.
● Strong programming skills in Python, Java, or other relevant languages.
● Familiarity with machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, and PyTorch.
● Experience with cloud computing platforms, such as AWS, GCP or Azure.
● Excellent communication and presentation skills.
● Data-driven, love for KPIs/dashboards/reports, and operates with a high degree of organization, process and structure.
● Self-starter with ability to adapt in a fast-moving and dynamic business environment to drive the business forward with minimal supervision.
● Strong preference for those with ERP, enterprise accounting software, or accounting process knowledge/experience.
● Must be authorized to work in USA.
Life at Gappify
Gappify is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages people of all backgrounds to apply for positions for which they are qualified. We proudly welcome unique perspectives and do not tolerate any form of discrimination.
Gappify offers full-time employees 401(k) participation, unlimited Paid Time Off (subject to company policy), and ensures employee premiums are covered in full for medical care, dental and vision.*
*Coverage varies by plan selection
This role is a hybrid position in Oakland, California.