About the job
Our mission is to unlock the next wave of innovation in AI by vastly reducing the barriers to development via foundational models.
We're looking to hire a great AI engineer who is interested in working directly with AI scientists to commercialize novel applications in artificial intelligence.
- We’re a well funded seed stage startup funded by some of the best in AI
- Our founding team (Chris, Forrest, Mark) are former technical leaders who worked on AI systems at Netflix, Google, and Splunk. They set out to build this platform as they were frustrated by the lack of available solutions for AI practitioners.
We’re looking for AI / ML engineers who are excited about the future of AI!
🌉 We’re ideally seeking someone on-site in our downtown Burlingame office but are open to remote (US/Canada only) as well.
- You have 5+ years of experience working on machine learning or AI systems
- You have significant experience building projects from 0 to 1 either at your job or as side projects
- You are interested in exploring ways to harness AI to disrupt industries
What we’re building
- Our Applied AI group is building novel artificial intelligence systems that fundamentally change the way people work.
- Your role will be to work directly with our product engineers and AI scientists to create production systems.