Jul 01, 2023 - Trilateralresearch is hiring a remote Senior Data Protection Service Manager. 📍Location: UK, Ireland.
Trilateral Research has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Data Protection Service Manager, with proven expertise and experience in relation to data protection compliance and service delivery, to join our Data Protection and Cyber-Risk team.
As part of the team, you will be leading a portfolio tackling to some of the most interesting data protection challenges of the day, which we resolve on behalf of our clients. This is an opportunity to take a leadership position in a well-established, innovative company, with a fantastic portfolio of household name clients and a collaborative, team-oriented culture. We focus on having a positive impact on society, including public sector organisations addressing complex societal challenges. This is a high-growth position, with opportunities to inform strategy and drive growth for the service and the team.
The candidate should have an excellent working knowledge of European data protection legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and EU Data Protection Regulation (EU DPR), and a proven record of meeting business development targets, excellent client relationship management and service delivery as well as good organisational skills to support service development and improvement.
Leading and managing the execution of client services including:
- Managing a team of experts delivering individual portfolios of client contracts including ensuring that projects are delivered on time and within budget and that quality KPIs are achieved
- Actively lead business development portfolio to grow the service into new segments, sectors, target sales goal to be defined
- Drive visibility and brand recognition for the Service though outreach activities and participation in professional groups and networks.
- Translate corporate strategy objectives and requirements into service-specific goals and milestones
- Drive excellent customer service across the team, including ensuring a high quality of service and client satisfaction and growing our reputation and services with clients
- Managing the development of briefs and other materials for clients on relevant and emerging topic areas, reinforcing Trilateral's domain expertise and leading market position
What skills and experience you will bring to the role:
- Thorough working knowledge of EU and international data protection legislation; knowledge of national data protection legislation
- Experience in a leadership position in a commercial consulting organisation, including successful business development, client relationship management and service improvement
- Experience in leading a team to meet sales and performance targets and KPIs
- Project management skills, a proven track record of leading projects to successful completion
- Experience in team management and service management, including professional development of staff members
- A strong professional background that will contribute to the profile of the team and service, including Postgraduate qualifications and/or CIPP/E or other data protection or information security compliance certifications
Location: The vacancy is open to candidates based in the UK/IE (remote working options available)
Start date: Immediate
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Contract type: For Ireland/UK based candidates - permanent, full-time Employment Contract; for EU-based candidates – Fixed Term Consultant (not employment) Contract.
What else do I need to know?
Our compensation package includes:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working/working from home options
- Competitive pension scheme
- Continuous career development
Our company and what we do
At Trilateral Research we provide ethical AI solutions for tackling complex social issues, from human trafficking and child exploitation, citizen security in crisis to pollution and climate change. We transform research into innovation and sustainable impact, focusing our efforts where we can enhance societal wellbeing.
Trilateral Research is a leading multi-disciplinary research, consulting, and technology services development company with offices in the UK and Ireland. With award-winning services in research, data protection and cybersecurity and responsible AI, our team takes an end-to-end approach that fully integrates the technical, legal and social science dimensions of a problem.
Our culture is based on delivering high-quality outputs, through our commitment and passion for what we do. We work in an open and collaborative environment where the team culture provides support amongst peers and colleagues. We believe in the strength of a diverse, gender-balanced environment with positive work-life balance, and value the passion and talents of our team.
Find out about our people and culture, and see how our mission drives the research projects we take on, the key data protection services we provide, and the technology products and supplementary services we develop, by visiting our website Trilateral Research.
How to apply
Please submit both your CV and a cover letter, linking your experience to our requirements in order to have your application considered. References will be required prior to appointment and candidates must be eligible to work in IE/UK.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident committed and Living Wage employer.
At Trilateral Research, we value privacy and data protection rights. We have a longstanding data protection culture and promote robust ethical standards in data management and research ethics. Please read our Privacy Notice in relation to our recruitment activities before submitting your application to work with us.