Jul 02, 2023 - Social Discovery Group is hiring a remote Customer Support Agent. 📍Location: Worldwide.
Social Discovery Group is the world's largest group of social discovery companies which unites more than 50 brands. For more than 20 years, we have been creating premium international dating services and social discovery apps with a focus on video streaming, AI technologies, entertainment, and game mechanics. Our product portfolio includes Dating.com, Cupid Media, Dil Mil, and many others. The products are already used by more than 500 million users in 150 countries around the world.
SDG Invests in social discovery technology startups around the world. Our Investments include Open AI, Patreon, Flo, Wildly, RAW, EVA AI, Clubhouse, Magnet, Tubit, Woebot, BamBam, Flure, Astry, Coursera, Academia, Harbour, Space, Auto1, DocSend, AppAnnie, Rapyd, Boom Supersonic, Trading, View, K-Health and many others.
We solve the problem of loneliness, isolation, and disconnection with the help of digital reality.
Our digital nomad team of more than 800 professionals works all over the world. Our international team of like-minded people and professionals solves ambitious daily tasks and creates truly global products. We value focusing on results, a proactive approach, and we are always looking for new and unconventional ideas.
Our teams of digital nomads live and work remotely from Cyprus, Malta, the USA, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Australia, Poland, Israel, Türkiye, Latvia and many others.
We are looking for a Customer Support Agent.
Are you the perfect candidate? Check here!
- You are fluent in English (Japanese would be considered a benefit)
- You have experience working with international customers
- You have fast typing skills in English
- You are a quick learner and you can absorb large volumes of information
- You can psychologically analyze people and be sensitive to their emotions
- You can swiftly navigate through difficult situations and adapt to fluctuating circumstances
- You can come up with and provide professional solutions to complicated cases
- You are stress resistant, energetic and never hesitant to show initiative
- You have a ‘can-do' attitude and you believe that ‘everything is possible'
- You can provide an outstanding quality service
So what is this role all about?
- Consulting our customers on all raised questions related to our websites
- Working timely, speedily and effectively with customer requests
- Resolving all customer issues with the goal of customer retention
- Promoting our websites to the customers upon opportunity
- Maintaining a high level of service quality
What do we offer:
- A 2 on/2 off night shift from 4pm to 4am GMT (UTC +0)
- REMOTE OPPORTUNITY to work full time;
- 7 wellness days per year (time off) that can be used to deal with household issues, to lie down and recover without taking sick leave;
- Bonuses up to $5000 for recommending successful applicants for positions in the company;
- Full payment for professional training, international conferences and meetings;
- Corporate discount for English lessons;
- Health benefits. If you are not eligible for Corporate Medical Insurance, the company will compensate up to $1000 gross per year per employee according to the paychecks. This can be spent on self-purchase of health insurance, or on doctor's fees for yourself and close relatives (spouse, children);
- Workplace organization. The company provides all employees with an equipped workplace and all the necessary equipment (table, armchair, wifi, etc.) in the locations where we have offices or co-working. In the other locations, the company provides reimbursement of workplace costs up to $ 1000 gross once every 3 years according to the paychecks. This money can be spent on the rent of the co-working room, on equipping the working place at home (desk, chair, Internet, etc.) during those 3 years;
- Internal gamified gratitude system: receive bonuses from colleagues and exchange them for time off, merch, team building activities, massage certificates, etc.
Sounds good? Join us now!