Jul 07, 2023 - SenseOn is hiring a remote Product Designer. 📍Location: UK.
🌱Are you a bright, motivated self-starter? 💡 Would you enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative team, building and innovating on your ideas? 🚀 Do you want to be part of an exciting, fast-moving environment at the forefront of cybersecurity technology? 👇 If the answer is yes, then keep reading!
At SenseOn, we're paving a new path in the cybersecurity field with our intuitive AI-guided tools, ensuring a safer digital future for businesses worldwide. We are a rapidly growing early-stage company and we are searching for a Product Designer to help in our mission to reshape cyber security; putting the user experience at the centre of all that we do.
As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to design outstanding user experiences, contribute to a product that protects businesses and challenges the status quo every single day.
What you’ll do:
- Shape and influence our product by advocating for user-centred design practices.
- Translate user needs, complex concepts and data into intuitive, easy-to-understand interfaces.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams (engineering, product management, and others) to create innovative solutions to real customer problems.
- Iterate on existing designs to consistently improve user experiences, always seeking simplicity from complexity.
- Transform design concepts into clickable prototypes.
- Participate in every aspect of the design process, from concept to delivery.
- Assist in the continued development and implementation of the existing design system, ensuring consistency and scalability across products.
- Support the design team in advocating design best practices across the business.
- Run workshop sessions with multidisciplinary squads to visualise what’s possible and plan what’s feasible.
You should apply if:
- You have a portfolio showcasing your process in creating best-in-class user experiences within at least 1 SaaS product.
- You possess strong visual, interaction and product design skills.
- You are versed in the use of design & research tools like Figma, Miro and FullStory.
- You have an understanding of the constraints and possibilities of web-based product development.
- You have a passion for challenging the status quo and pushing the boundaries of what's possible.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment, and see change as an opportunity for growth.
- Working in a close-knit product team excites you, where constant communication drives decisions and success.
- Design is your passion, not just a job.
What we'll offer you:
- A huge opportunity to build your career path in a rapidly-growing company, having just raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds in Europe
- Training and career development with the best in the industry
- Remote work with access to London-based office as desired
- Unlimited Holiday
- Private healthcare plan
- Pension plan
- An environment to try new things and question the norms of how the industry does things.
- A team culture that values individual growth, learning and celebrating our wins together.
Join us as we continue to build a product that's fast, smart, and relentlessly focused on protecting businesses from ever-evolving cyber threats.