Jul 08, 2023 - Speexx is hiring a remote People & Culture Analyst (m/f/d). 📍Location: Europe.
At Speexx, we are building the future of learning - Speexx is the digital coaching platform for language training, business coaching and skills assessment in large international organizations. We use groundbreaking AI and a global network of certified top coaches to help large organizations bring out the best in their people.
We are seeking an data driven People & Culture Manager/ Analyst (m/f/d) to join us as soon as possible as
People & Culture Analyst (m/f/d) - in Germany, Spain, France or Italy
You will join a team of 5 people and be responsible for managing the day-to-day HR operations and administrative tasks that keep our Munich People & Culture department running smoothly. You will work closely with employees across all departments, providing guidance and support to help them succeed. And you will be responsible for collecting, analyzing, and interpreting HR data to provide insights and recommendations to the team and our business leaders.
What you will do at Speexx
- Manage the HRIS system, ensuring data accuracy and integrity, and providing training and support to employees and managers
- Develop and maintain reports and dashboards to monitor HR metrics and KPIs
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis and data visualizations to support People & Culture initiatives and projects.
- Process employee onboarding and offboarding
- Manage the payroll process with our external payroll provider
- Ensure compliance with federal and state employment laws and regulations.
- Respond to employee inquiries related to HR policies, procedures, and benefits
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required
- Experience in People Management and/or HR data analysis
- Experience with HRIS systems
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Fluent in German and English
What are the benefits of working at Speexx?
You will be working in a highly international and agile environment with amazing team members from offices and locations around the globe, including Munich, Madrid, Milan, Paris, Sao Paulo and Shanghai.
- Flexible Working Hours: We don't believe that a rigid 9 am - 5 pm is the right path to a great work-life balance, so we give you the flexibility do your best work in a way that works for you and your team.
- Hybrid Office Model: You can choose between 3 options: Working fully from our office in the Munich city centre (or any other office we have in Europe), partially from home & the office or completely remote. Your choice.
- Mobility budget: Get a monthly, flexible budget for your commute and leisure time mobility.
- Wellbeing initiatives: We care about our Speexxies: Grab a healthy snack in our office in Munich, stay active with our inhouse yoga session by Jeannette or choose from a huge variety of sporty activities from our partner Urban Sports Clubs.
- Culture of Learning: Take a deep dive into our Speexx Academy, participate in our global Mentoring program, visit internal workshops or third-party training and last but not least enjoy our Speexx peer exchanges.
- Award winning Language Training: There is nothing to add - maybe that this also goes for your friends and family, they get discount on our world class language training.
Interested? Just hit the apply button and we´ll take it from there. Once we reviewed you resume, the Global Recruiting Team will get in touch with you for a first HR Interview. If we move forward the second step is the Manager interview followed by the last round, which can be a Business Case, (content) assignment or ‘take-home’ assessment, depending on the position.
For additional questions, reach out to: email@example.com