Jul 09, 2023 - Amira Learning is hiring a remote Account Executive, Inside Segment. 📍Location: USA.
Account Executive, Inside Segment
REMOTE / FULL-TIME
About Amira Learning:
Amira's mission is to reinvent the way kids learn to read. At Amira, you will use the power of relationship- building and problem-solving to help every child become a masterful and motivated reader. You will join an expert team that has built some of the most successful and widely used applications in U.S. schools.
Amira was created at Carnegie Mellon University. The first AI-powered tutor, Amira is able to listen to young children read out loud, assess their mastery and deliver 1:1 personalized tutoring. Google and Amazon are investors and partners. Already at work in more than 2 million students and 900 districts across the US and abroad, Amira is accelerating reading mastery for all students learning to read.
We're looking for someone who is ready to join a fast-paced, fast-growing startup. Amira is a unique opportunity to do good and to do well.
About this role:
The Account Executive, Inside Segment will be responsible for identifying and developing strategic partnerships to drive revenue growth and expand Amira Learning's reach. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of building relationships, developing champion advocates, and driving business development initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify, engage, and onboard strategic partners to expand Amira Learning's market reach and drive revenue growth
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, including district Superintendents, Chief Academic Officers, Directors of Curriculum and Instruction, and other key stakeholders
- Develop and execute on quality account plans to maximize partner engagement and revenue growth
- Meet and exceed revenue targets by proactively addressing partner business issues and challenges, overcoming objections and obstacles, and driving renewals and upsells
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Product, and other teams to ensure flawless partner execution and customer success
- Maintain a 4x pipeline with excellent forecast accuracy practices and report on partnership performance to company leadership
- Become an expert in Amira Learning's products and services and effectively communicate the value proposition to partners
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 3-6 years of experience in building strategic partnerships and driving revenue growth in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Proven history of achieving and exceeding quarterly/annual revenue targets with a minimum of $1.2M as an annual target
- Strong executive presence with experience in calling on Superintendents and District Decision makers
- Ability to manage complex sales cycles (9+ months) and multiple buying personas across an account
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build and foster relationships
- Proven ability to analyze and solve problems, think strategically and tactically, and influence others
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce
- Bachelor's degree in a related field is preferred, but not required
Our Ideal Candidate:
The Account Executive, Inside Segment will demonstrate the following competencies
- Analytical reasoning
- Adaptable and resilient mindset
- Grit mentality
- Articulate communication
- Conflict resolution and teamwork
- Organizational and accountability skills
- Winning mentality
- Relationship builder
- Risk taker
- Problem solver
- Persuasive negotiator
- Planner and organizer
- Flexibility – We encourage people to live and work where they desire. Amira works as a truly distributed team.
- Collaboration – We work together closely, using collaborative tools and periodic face-to-face get togethers.
- Lean & Agile – We believe in ownership and continuous feedback.
- Mission-Driven – What's important to us is helping kids. We're about tangible, measurable impact.
What Amira offers
- Competitive salary for a start-up
- Large company-level benefits
- Meaningful stock option ownership
- Cutting-edge work
- The opportunity to help children around the world reach their full potential
Amira Learning is proud to celebrate diversity and is committed to building an inclusive workplace regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, age, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor