Jul 09, 2023 - 1871 Member Companies is hiring a remote BUNDLAR - Senior Unity Engineer. 📍Location: USA.
Come join our incredibly talented team, creating breakthrough technologies that are changing how people engage with the world around them. You will be immersed into our collaborative environment where everyone is set up to thrive, grow, and make a real difference - in technology and the world at large.
Headquartered in Chicago, BUNDLAR is the leading software development startup that makes Augmented Reality (AR) easy to use for anyone at any time with a drag-and-drop platform. Our patented software platform gives everyone the ability to create Augmented Reality Experiences without a single line of code.
BUNDLAR is hiring a Senior Unity Engineer with C# expertise, ARFoundation familiarity, and an understanding of UI/UX to help develop the BUNDLAR augmented reality platform. As a Senior Unity Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work on projects for a wide range of large clients across multiple industries. You will need to have experience working on multiple development projects, as well as strong problem solving and analytical skills, a desire to own solutions and dig deep into the details. You will play an integral role on the BUNDLAR team and will work closely with our founders, project managers, tech team, and clients. You will have the opportunity to create and enhance our augmented reality platform and to develop new tools and applications.
The ideal candidate will be looking to join our startup as we continue to grow. You are excited about the prospect of working in a startup environment. You like the idea of working with an experienced and talented team to help build the product and company. The drive and ambition of working on the cutting edge of technology will appeal to you greatly.
As we grow, we evolve. Come join us!
What you will do:
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain Unity AR applications on iOS, Android, Desktop, Hololens, Magic Leap, Quest Pro, Vision Pro, and other XR devices
- Collaborate with front-end and back-end teams to ensure coherence of vision and client experience
- Develop clean, efficient, maintainable, well documented code
What you bring to the position:
- Experience with virtual or augmented reality development
- Professional level mastery of Unity, C#, ARFoundation and 3D application development
- Experience using Git, GitHub, or BitBucket to commit code
- Experience developing for multiple platforms (desktop, mobile, web, etc.)
- Passion for development and desire to work with and share your knowledge with others
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience
- United States Citizen or lawful permanent resident
What skills are considered a plus:
- Marker based recognition, acquisition, tracking, rendering
- Familiarity with SDK AR platforms like Vuforia, Wikitude
- Experience creating intuitive user interfaces for virtual or augmented reality
- Experience with AI, machine learning, computer vision, etc.
- Experience working with REST APIs
What we will provide for you:
- Remote work with the option to work on-site at our Chicago (IL) - River North office
- Equity opportunity at hire
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Short Term Disability
- Access to additional personal life benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Company Holidays
- Flexible Work Environment
- Opportunity for advancement and leadership
BUNDLAR provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, color, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental disability (as long as the
employee/applicant is otherwise qualified for the job with or without a reasonable accommodation),
genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, marital status, uniformed service, veteran status, pregnancy or
other legally protected status or category under federal or state law. BUNDLAR complies with applicable
state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers,
leaves of absence, compensation, training and other terms and conditions of employment.