Jul 16, 2023 - CloudTalk is hiring a remote PHP Developer. 📍Location: Europe.
This position is location-flexible (European Timezone). For advertising purposes, we might advertise in different locations.
🚀 Global tech scale-up
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time Off & flexible work hours
🌍 Work 100% remotely or from our offices (Bratislava, Prague)
📈 Company Stocks
💲 Referral bonuses up to 5000EUR
About the role:
As a PHP Software Engineer at CloudTalk, your primary responsibility will be to work on our internal and back-office tools and processes. Our goal is to optimize internal workflows and drive efficiency across the organization. You will play a key role in our ongoing tech stack transformation (including AI), and your work will have an immediate impact on the company's overall productivity.
What you will do:
- You will be focused on changes in our PHP services that unblock our Back Office and Internal Teams - you'll see results immediately!
- Write and test product or system development code.
- Participate in, or lead design reviews with peers and stakeholders to decide amongst available technologies.
- Review code developed by other developers and provide feedback to ensure best practices (e.g., style guidelines, checking code in, accuracy, testability, and efficiency).
- Contribute to existing documentation or educational content and adapt content based on product/program updates and user feedback.
- Triage product or system issues and debug/track/resolve by analyzing the sources of issues and the impact on hardware, network, or service operations and quality.
- Join a Kanban Team.
- Offer new ideas, promote positive interactions, encourage groups to work well together despite individual differences within and between them and create processes to facilitate that.
What we are looking for:
- Professional experience in full stack PHP development
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Good understanding of the principles behind REST and SOAP
- Experience with SQL and data modelling (including NOSQL)
- Experience with github and CI/CD practices
- Good knowledge of scaling frontend and backend applications.
- High levels of soft-skills such as communication, empathy and motivation
- Ability and interest to learn other coding languages as needed.
- Past experience is a SaaS start-up/scale-up company is a Plus
- Past experience in a CCaaS , UCaaS or Telco company is a Plus
- Professional experience in NodeJs, Angular, or Go is a Plus
- Professional experience in AI ecosystem (Python) is a Plus
Our Tech Stack:
- HTML, CSS
- REST API
- Redis, mariaDB, postgres, mongoDB
- Kubernetes, Kafka, Terraform, Ansible, Docker, Git,, Jira, AWS
Why you will love to be a CloudTalker:
🏖 Unlimited Paid Time Off
🌍 Work 100% remotely or hybrid from our offices (Bratislava or Prague)
⏳ Flexible working hours
🤩 CloudPerk - annual budget towards development, health and well-being
💲 Referral bonus up to 5000 EUR
💰 Company Stocks
💡Coaching sessions with our communications advisor
📚 Leaders Academy
👥 Virtual & physical team buildings
🏋🏼♀️ Multisport benefit card (only cz&sk market)
External Referral Program – Recommend a developer to firstname.lastname@example.org and get a MacBook Air after a 3 months probation period.
Do you not meet 100% of the requirements? Apply anyway! :)
CloudTalk is the next generation business calling software.
It allows customer support and sales teams to automate their workflows without any coding and makes customer experience a true competitive advantage by allowing businesses to connect faster, easier and more efficiently with their customers.
Founded in 2018, CloudTalk has grown into an industry leader over the last 4 years, with a globally distributed team of ~200 people from 30 different countries, and offices in Bratislava and Prague.
Today, we take pride in delivering a solution used by more than 2500 teams of all sizes around the globe, in industries ranging from financial services to the education sector. CloudTalk is the VoIP solution of choice for well-known organizations like Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo, CoachHub, Nokia, Deel and TIER.
We believe in teamwork, innovation, growth and in putting people first. Our purpose is to connect businesses, teams and partners together in the cloud and to deliver the best possible experience to our customers, our community and, of course, the amazing and dynamic team of CloudTalkers we couldn’t be prouder of.
This is our story. Do you wanna be part of it?