Jul 18, 2023 - Indigo.ai S.r.l. is hiring a remote Customer Success Specialist. 📍Location: Italy.
It is very often difficult for many of us to really connect with brands: many chatbots don't work, on social they don't respond to you, and their call centers are most often clogged. While being listened to and feeling understood is the first step in building trust with any one person, so many companies still struggle to create this kind of connection and relationship.
indigo.ai is a platform that helps companies get to know their customers better and uses AI to talk and connect with them. In fact, companies that care about their customers and are constantly looking for new ways to delight and amaze them are using virtual assistants created with indigo.ai to evolve their communications-improving the customer experience, increasing their business performance, and gaining customer insights from conversations. We have built intelligent chatbots for some of the world's most innovative companies, including banks, insurance companies, pharmaceutical companies, etc., and for these companies - in the last year alone - we have managed more than 10 million relationships with a very high degree of satisfaction: more than 80 percent of the people we have helped have voted ★★★★★ the company they interacted with through indigo.ai.
We're looking for people to help us distribute our technology all across the globe.
We need a one-of-a-kind problem solver who can deeply empathize with people's needs, come up with unique solutions and help us create engaging experiences that replace the current frustrations with delight.
Why Indigo.ai? Being at a tech company working in Artificial intelligence means that:
- Take a peek inside A.I. You'll work with one of the most challenging and fast-growing technologies of these years. You'll learn a lot about A.I. and how to make the most of it in order to provide great experiences.
- Language is the first interface Acquire expertise in Conversational Interfaces, one of the most interesting upcoming trends in design.
- Never get bored We're a small team. That means that you'll get the point of view of everyone in the room and participate in different decision-making processes, from marketing to business.
- Learn how to build stuff No matter your previous background we're sure that you'll develop some muscles with us. Building a digital product for thousands of people and tackling business, design, tech, and marketing problems will be a pretty good gym for your skills.
Now, this position is for Customer Success Specialist. Let's see what that means: As a customer success specialist, you will use every tool at your disposal to learn how to build an amazing virtual assistant, coordinating projects and schedules, tracking their progress, and reporting their results. Depending on the case, this might be representing the image of the company to the eyes of some of the most innovative businesses in the world, designing tailored presentations for our clients and prospects, and getting to minute-level perfection in a schedule. You will work on a variety of projects, from conceptual and practical points of view, designing wonderful conversational experiences and realizing them on our tool.
Being a tech company working in Artificial intelligence – one of the most challenging and fast-growing technologies of these years – means that you'll learn a lot about A.I. and acquire expertise in Conversational Interfaces and Large Language Models, some of the most interesting upcoming tech trends.
How to be a solid match for this position:
- You know your way with project management and you stay always updated about recent tech trends
- You have a basic understanding of logic blocks and flow diagrams
- You understand that problems are your daily bread and you thrive when scheduling and prioritizing activities and interacting with our product and AI teams to solve them
- You don't like to stay blind and you take into consideration business requirements and concrete development implications of your choices
- You like to discuss your ideas and, above all, explain them
- The extra bit: you're passionate about Artificial Intelligence and understand how much it can change the world
Now, head to our website to learn more about us and get an idea if we'll like each other!