Jul 18, 2023 - Jobs for Humanity is hiring a remote Staff Executive Recruiter. 📍Location: USA.
Jobs for Humanity is dedicated to building an inclusive and just employment ecosystem. Therefore, we have dedicated this job posting to individuals coming from the following communities: Refugee, Neurodivergent, Single Parent, Blind or Low Vision, Deaf or hard of hearding, Black, Hispanic, Asian, Military Veterans, the Elderly, the LGBTQ, and Justice Impacted individuals. If you identify with any of the following communities do not hesitate to register.
Company Name: checkr
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $5B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
About the team/role
Reporting to the Vice President of Talent, the Staff Executive Recruiter will be responsible for developing executive recruiting strategies, partnering with senior stakeholders, developing processes and hiring the absolute best talent for our leadership roles. This role will partner closely with an Executive Sourcer.
What you’ll do
- Apply your expertise in hiring of Executives (Director, Senior Director, Vice President, C-level) and other senior leaders, where needed
- Conduct research to map target companies and top talent for Checkr. Provide the absolute strongest funnel and recommendations using various sources and your own network.
- Create unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract talent with a record of high-performance and impact
- Develop innovative ways to raise the bar on how Checkr recruits leadership talent
- Build trust and credibility with senior leaders across the company and perform as a subject matter expert and trusted strategic advisor for recruitment
- Lead client update meetings on active searches while facilitating on-site and virtual interviews, participating in debriefs, performing 360 reference checks, and presenting employment offers on behalf of Checkr
- Oversee the work and process in partnership with retained agency search firms, where appropriate
- Build a robust and sophisticated process for executive search that includes the utmost care for candidate experience and a focus on delivering results
- Assist in the recruitment for non-executive roles as needed
What you bring
- 8+ years of experience in recruiting with a focus of 5 or more years in executive search
- Well versed in all aspects of executive search including search/market strategy, creative candidate sourcing, pipeline generation and development, business partnerships and offer negotiation
- A track record of success in executive search including a network of talent and referral sources, reputation for delivering results with business partners and record of impact
- Ability to build processes from scratch in cross-functional partnerships with groups like Compensation, Benefits, and HR Business Partners
- The ability to develop diverse and inclusive slates of candidates at the leadership level
- Prior experience with leading a small team is preferred
What you’ll get
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Up to $25K reimbursement for fertility, adoption, and parental planning services
- Flexible PTO policy
- Monthly wellness stipend, home office stipend
One of Checkr’s core values is Transparency. To live by that value, we’ve made the decision to disclose salary ranges in all of our job postings. We use geographic cost of labor as an input to develop ranges for our roles and as such, each location where we hire may have a different range. If this role is remote, we have listed the top to the bottom of the possible range, but we will specify the target range for an exact location when you are selected for a recruiting discussion. For more information on our compensation philosophy, see our website.
The salary range for this role is $120,611 to $251,045.
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.