Jul 19, 2023 - HatchWorks Technologies is hiring a remote Solutions Architect (Pre-Sales). 📍Location: USA.
Hatchworks is currently seeking an Solution Architect (Pre-Sales) to join their team.
The Solution Architect is a key client-facing role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution that can be delivered from a combination of off-the-shelf technology and custom software. In this role, the Pre-sales Solution Architect is a strong leader of the sales organization, acting as a bridge between the consulting delivery team and our clients. Having delivered successful technology solutions for clients in the past, the Pre-Sales Solution Architect is an important advocate internally and externally for Built Right: the HatchWorks platform and methodology for digital acceleration. In fact, this role will be one of our primary public-facing technical evangelists at HatchWorks; providing thought leadership at public events and conferences.
We are HatchWorks Technologies
We are innovators, technologists, and builders - all dedicated to creating intelligent purpose-built software products and solutions that improve the way people work and live. Our solutions drive revenue, market share, operational efficiencies, and most importantly delightful user experiences for industry leaders in healthcare, financial services, and communications to name a few.
Our key differentiator is our product-centric approach putting the end user first. You will work with user-obsessed experts who always start with “why” before “what” and aspire to build feasible solutions that are viable for our customers' business and valuable for the end user [alt text - and aspire to build the right solution for the right audience]. We focus on outcomes over output and believe in accelerating time to value for our customers in an agile focused collaborative manner. The fabric behind all of this is our people, culture, and core values holding us all accountable to each other.
How will we define success?
Success in this role as a Solution Architect (Pre-Sales)requires the following essential duties and responsibilities:
Define our technical sales strategy and shape individual solutions in order to increase our win probability.
Provide a cohesive client solution across complex and competitive sales pursuits, working with Practice Area Leads on solution scope as needed.
Lead compelling C-level conversations with client stakeholders to ensure alignment of our solution with client outcomes while also positioning HatchWorks capabilities.
Work with Practice Area Leads to provide input needed for estimation and review their outputs in terms of team roles, allocations, and skill level.
What we are looking for:
We are currently looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Architect who possesses a range of essential competencies for the role.
Strong analytical skills are a must-have. The ideal candidate should excel at breaking down complex problems, gathering relevant data, and deriving meaningful insights to develop effective solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of following through on commitments. We are seeking someone who can be relied upon to fulfill promises promptly and efficiently.
Strategic thinking and visioning are key competencies we're seeking. The candidate should demonstrate the ability to envision the bigger picture, think strategically, and align solutions with long-term organizational goals.
We also need someone who is persuasive and consultative. The candidate should be capable of influencing and convincing stakeholders, effectively communicating the value and benefits of proposed solutions.
These competencies collectively contribute to the success of a Pre-Sales Solution Architect, enabling them to provide valuable insights, guide clients, and ensure the seamless execution of projects.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a technology environment, at least half of which have been spent with a specialist technology consulting firm or with a large system integrator.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a customer-facing role where the primary activity has been on solution creation, concise presentation, and senior-level communication.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software engineering with an expertise in at least one modern or emerging technology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. If Associate's Degree, must have minimum 6 years work experience.
Highly Preferred Qualifications
- Certification in at least one technology such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in large, complex, enterprise-level digital transformation initiatives as a practitioner, a technical services vendor, or both.
- Ability to lead a team of subject matter experts during pursuits, guiding the final solution deliverables during the pursuit.
- Knowledge and personal interest in current and emerging technology trends such as AI/ML, data modernization, DevOps, enterprise automation or cloud.